Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anti-lockdown protests 20:02 - May 29 with 2313 viewsgordon

Inside a shopping centre that's open. Brilliant.

Anti-lockdown protests on 20:25 - May 29 with 2247 viewsMattinLondon

The protestors seem to be exercising their Freedom to be total bell ends extremely well.
Anti-lockdown protests on 20:56 - May 29 with 2207 viewsClapham_Junction

I had the misfortune to come across this march when it was going up Charing Cross Road. I got shouted at several times to take my mask off.

Sad that there are so many idiots out there, but depressingly unsurprising given the country's general direction over the last decade or so.
Anti-lockdown protests on 21:02 - May 29 with 2170 viewsBlueBadger

Anti-lockdown protests on 20:56 - May 29 by Clapham_Junction

I had the misfortune to come across this march when it was going up Charing Cross Road. I got shouted at several times to take my mask off.

Sad that there are so many idiots out there, but depressingly unsurprising given the country's general direction over the last decade or so.

balls

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Anti-lockdown protests on 21:09 - May 29 with 2162 viewsNthsuffolkblue

A chap made his one-man protest in my local supermarket yesterday. He refused to stand at the end of the conveyor belt to unload his shopping when asked to by the till assistant. He responded "you are kidding aren't you?". Eventually he left without being served rather than simply stand in the right place.

"My body, my choice" says one placard.

These protestors do not rank highly on any intelligence scale.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Anti-lockdown protests on 22:11 - May 29 with 2069 viewsfactual_blue

Anti-lockdown protests on 21:09 - May 29 by Nthsuffolkblue

A chap made his one-man protest in my local supermarket yesterday. He refused to stand at the end of the conveyor belt to unload his shopping when asked to by the till assistant. He responded "you are kidding aren't you?". Eventually he left without being served rather than simply stand in the right place.

No need to include the word 'highly' there.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Anti-lockdown protests on 22:43 - May 29 with 2014 viewsBlueBadger

Interestingly enough, a lot of these 'my body, my choice' types are violently opposed to abortion, in an form.
[Post edited 29 May 2021 22:47]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Anti-lockdown protests on 22:51 - May 29 with 1990 viewsBarneycurley

Its not even stupidity either, well not just stupidity its selfishness too, the type of people that value their own "rights" above care for everyone else

Waaaankers

Poll: Last nights obv lling of Evans are him and bluefish ever seen in the same room?

Anti-lockdown protests on 22:54 - May 29 with 1982 viewsBlueBadger

Anti-lockdown protests on 22:51 - May 29 by Barneycurley

Its not even stupidity either, well not just stupidity its selfishness too, the type of people that value their own "rights" above care for everyone else

Waaaankers

Tell us again why you voted Conservative?
[Post edited 29 May 2021 22:55]

Login to get fewer ads

Anti-lockdown protests on 00:22 - May 30 with 1876 viewsTimefliesbyintheblue

Anti-lockdown protests on 22:54 - May 29 by BlueBadger

Badgers are usually nocturnal, but can sometimes be seen at dawn and dusk. They can put on aggressive displays when cornered, but are unlikely to attack unless highly provoked. They may hiss, growl, or snarl.
Anti-lockdown protests on 00:27 - May 30 with 1881 viewsBarneycurley

Anti-lockdown protests on 22:54 - May 29 by BlueBadger

💤

Poll: Last nights obv lling of Evans are him and bluefish ever seen in the same room?

Anti-lockdown protests on 00:44 - May 30 with 1865 viewsBlueBadger

Anti-lockdown protests on 00:22 - May 30 by Timefliesbyintheblue

Badgers are usually nocturnal, but can sometimes be seen at dawn and dusk. They can put on aggressive displays when cornered, but are unlikely to attack unless highly provoked. They may hiss, growl, or snarl.

Apparently, they can be so aggressive, they make people who've managed to hit their 90's vote for openly racist, corrupt and incompetent Tories, despite them having voted Labour since before they were born.

Anti-lockdown protests on 00:48 - May 30 with 1861 viewsBlueBadger

Anti-lockdown protests on 00:27 - May 30 by Barneycurley

💤

You [redacted] tribute acts sure do take The Banter really hard for people who hate all things PC and 'woke'.

Anti-lockdown protests on 00:52 - May 30 with 1854 viewsTimefliesbyintheblue

Anti-lockdown protests on 00:44 - May 30 by BlueBadger

Apparently, they can be so aggressive, they make people who've managed to hit their 90's vote for openly racist, corrupt and incompetent Tories, despite them having voted Labour since before they were born.

Dear Badger, thank you for replying without any sexual innuendos - a refreshing change. I bear no malice, but your lack of respect and humility for anyone whose political views might differ from yours does you no favours.
Enjoy the rest of the week end
Anti-lockdown protests on 00:55 - May 30 with 1854 viewsBarneycurley

Anti-lockdown protests on 00:48 - May 30 by BlueBadger

You [redacted] tribute acts sure do take The Banter really hard for people who hate all things PC and 'woke'.

Hate? Strong words! Bored with your lame responses 100%

Its ok to be wrong, just don't be bitter 😏

Anti-lockdown protests on 00:56 - May 30 with 1857 viewsBlueBadger

Anti-lockdown protests on 00:52 - May 30 by Timefliesbyintheblue

Dear Badger, thank you for replying without any sexual innuendos - a refreshing change. I bear no malice, but your lack of respect and humility for anyone whose political views might differ from yours does you no favours.
Enjoy the rest of the week end

Hey, I'm not dissing on your choice to vote for incompetent bigots with their noses in the trough, I'm just wondering why you'd suddenly choose to start voting for them at the age of 98.

Plus, you know, I thought you'd respect my alternative view that open corruption, bigotry and incompetence were bad things and not start voting the other way just to spite me, personally.

What with you being so keen on open-mindedness and all
[Post edited 1 Jun 2021 18:10]

Anti-lockdown protests on 00:58 - May 30 with 1855 viewsBlueBadger

Anti-lockdown protests on 00:55 - May 30 by Barneycurley

Hate? Strong words! Bored with your lame responses 100%

Its ok to be wrong, just don't be bitter 😏

I've said nothing particularly radical here, Diet Paz.

Unless you think 'gosh, isn't bigotry, incompetence and open corruption BAD' is an extreme viewpoint to take.

Anti-lockdown protests on 01:04 - May 30 with 1826 viewsTimefliesbyintheblue

Anti-lockdown protests on 00:56 - May 30 by BlueBadger

Hey, I'm not dissing on your choice to vote for incompetent bigots with their noses in the trough, I'm just wondering why you'd suddenly choose to start voting for them at the age of 98.

Plus, you know, I thought you'd respect my alternative view that open corruption, bigotry and incompetence were bad things and not start voting the other way just to spite me, personally.

What with you being so keen on open-mindedness and all
[Post edited 1 Jun 2021 18:10]

Badgers are wild creatures of destructive temperament and aggressive behaviour. They are dangerous though, but they aren't detrimental as long as you don't annoy them or cause any discomfort to them.

Time for Bed, sleep well.
Anti-lockdown protests on 10:11 - May 30 with 1622 viewsSwansea_Blue

FREEDOM (to spread a potentially fatal disease and kill my loved ones)

Fecking morons.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024