Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
England line up 11:54 - Jun 2 with 1956 viewsIPSWICHFANITFC

Pickford
James - Stones - Maguire (if fit) - Shaw
Rice - Mount
Sancho - Grealish - Foden
Kane

No need to mess about.

Poll: If selling Jackson meant getting in a wide man, would you be happy with Garbutt?

England line up on 13:57 - Jun 2 with 428 viewsChrisd

England line up on 11:58 - Jun 2 by Herbivore

The midfield worries me. Mount is quality but sitting in with Rice in a two is not going to get the best out of him. Feel like we need someone else in there with the ability to do the dirty work. I'd have Mount then playing in front of them instead of Grealish. Foden has to start, and then it's any one of Sancho, Stirling or Rashford on the other side for me.

This is like when we had Scholes, Beckham, Gerrard and Lampard and the manager trying to accommodate all the players instead of doing what was right for the team. Play Rice with either Henderson (if fit) or Phillips in those defensive roles. Then select the best players in those 3 positions behind Kane. Although, after GS selected 10 defenders yesterday, does make me wonder if we are going to have a change of formation going into this Euros?

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

England line up on 14:24 - Jun 2 with 406 viewsHerbivore

England line up on 13:57 - Jun 2 by Chrisd

This is like when we had Scholes, Beckham, Gerrard and Lampard and the manager trying to accommodate all the players instead of doing what was right for the team. Play Rice with either Henderson (if fit) or Phillips in those defensive roles. Then select the best players in those 3 positions behind Kane. Although, after GS selected 10 defenders yesterday, does make me wonder if we are going to have a change of formation going into this Euros?

I think he's toying with going back to three at the back, given that James and Walker are both options on the right side of a back three. I'm not sure why that's what he's considering as it potentially limits our selection higher up the pitch but it's the only way picking 4 right sided defenders makes any sense.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

England line up on 14:33 - Jun 2 with 387 viewsBathBlue

England line up on 12:03 - Jun 2 by Kieran_Knows

Henderson
TAA Walker Maguire Stones Saka
Rice Mount
Foden Kane Sancho

I’d go for this too, with the exception of Chilwell for Saka. Would rather 3 at the back allowing TAA to effectively become a winger than have 2 defensive midfielders.
England line up on 14:39 - Jun 2 with 379 viewsOldboy

Henderson
James, Maguire, Cody
Arnold, Phillips, Rice, Shaw
Foden, Kane, Mount
England line up on 15:19 - Jun 2 with 343 viewsBtreeBlueBlood

England line up on 12:29 - Jun 2 by Nazemariner

Pickford

Chilwell
Stones
Maguire
James

Rice
Henderson

Foden
Grealish
Mount

Kane

I like this and fear Stirling has been on a slippery slope .

Man City really mucked up playing him instead of a holding midfielder!
England line up on 15:52 - Jun 2 with 331 viewsBelsteadCav

Anyone who doesn’t pick Grealish on this thread, shouldn’t be allowed to talk about football

King of the board since 98
Poll: Updated Poll . What would you rather win as a Sportsman

England line up on 17:00 - Jun 2 with 312 viewsBiGDonnie

Henderson
Trent Maguire Stones Chiwell
Mount Rice Grealish
Sancho Kane Foden

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

England line up on 17:09 - Jun 2 with 310 viewsBlueandTruesince82

My understanding is that those who were involved in CK or EL finals won't start tonight

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Login to get fewer ads

England line up on 17:22 - Jun 2 with 303 viewsBathBlue

England line up on 15:52 - Jun 2 by BelsteadCav

Anyone who doesn’t pick Grealish on this thread, shouldn’t be allowed to talk about football

Problem is I can’t see how he’ll play Grealish and Foden in the wide roles as there is a lack of pace to run past Kane. I think Grealish is brilliant and so important due to the sheer volume of free kicks he wins alone but can’t see him starting unfortunately.
England line up on 19:10 - Jun 2 with 265 viewsOldboy

England line up on 15:52 - Jun 2 by BelsteadCav

Henderson and Grealish have hardly played recently, so not sure Jack should be automatically picked.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024