Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR Leading Chase For Dozzell 13:45 - Jun 6 with 3048 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/40407/qpr-leading-chase-for-dozzell

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
QPR Leading Chase For Dozzell on 08:45 - Jun 7 with 519 viewsSkip_Intro

QPR Leading Chase For Dozzell on 20:38 - Jun 6 by Swansea_Blue

He’s played mostly as a defensive mid. It never ceases to amaze me how many people don’t understand what that means.

including Andre Dozzell...
QPR Leading Chase For Dozzell on 09:41 - Jun 7 with 437 viewsCoastalblue

QPR Leading Chase For Dozzell on 07:55 - Jun 7 by itfctilidie

Les Ferdinand Director of Football at QPR, pretty sure he played with Jason at Spurs so there is a link.

Andre, ex England youth international probably not costing much more than 500k - worth a punt - based on his last couple of seasons that is all he can be considered as - a punt

I wish him well for the future nonetheless

There doesn't seem to be much of a scramble for his services
[Post edited 7 Jun 2021 7:56]

We've no idea how much interest he's generating in a very crowded marketplace though.

I'll be very sorry to see him go, I'm amazed by what some people seem to say, the lad oozes class and in a functional and functioning side will almost certainly develop into a high quality player.

I do accept he's not going to fit into a Cook team and probably best for both parties for him to move on, almost guaranteed to be Rhodes levels of regular threads bemoaning the fact we let him go in the future though.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

QPR Leading Chase For Dozzell on 10:56 - Jun 7 with 387 viewsjayessess

QPR Leading Chase For Dozzell on 14:41 - Jun 6 by ArnieM

He’s done absolutely nothing in his tone here . How long do you give him ? And is he “ needs players round him shine”, then he isn’t cutting I’m afraid .

Good luck Andre ......

I'm always intrigued by this "how long" question. Over the last week we've signed two players now aged 26 who at 21 were both fairly middling L1 players who'd shown flashes of quality.

Is it inconceivable that the answer should sometimes be "until they're 23/24?"
How do people actually see player development working?

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

QPR Leading Chase For Dozzell on 11:12 - Jun 7 with 359 viewsSteve_M

QPR Leading Chase For Dozzell on 10:56 - Jun 7 by jayessess

I'm always intrigued by this "how long" question. Over the last week we've signed two players now aged 26 who at 21 were both fairly middling L1 players who'd shown flashes of quality.

Is it inconceivable that the answer should sometimes be "until they're 23/24?"
How do people actually see player development working?

Especially for one who made half of his career appearances in the season just finished and developed in the grittier side of the game (compare bookings before January and afterwards for example).

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024