Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If anyone missed out on STs in Sir Bobby Lower 13:02 - Jun 17 with 935 viewsBobbychase

Two together have just popped up in Block 5

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

If anyone missed out on STs in Sir Bobby Lower on 13:09 - Jun 17 with 902 viewsN2_Blue

the rush must be over.

I initially purchased the ticket on the end of row F but transferred it to my ST seat from 19/20 season when realised it had been held for me. The released seat has been available since yesterday but no one has purchased it as yet.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

If anyone missed out on STs in Sir Bobby Lower on 13:11 - Jun 17 with 884 viewsPinewoodblue

In same way there is a lower age limit for SBRL perhaps there should be an upper age limit and once supporters reach a certain age they should be put out to grass( moved upstairs).

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

If anyone missed out on STs in Sir Bobby Lower on 13:30 - Jun 17 with 817 viewsStu_Magoo

Thank you very much for this heads up!

My friend who booked our two ST's has just rang the club and moved us from SAR Upper (our 2nd choice was next to away fans) to those two splendid seats as we couldn't get in on early bird release day!

Much appreciated, I very much owe you a beer at PR!
If anyone missed out on STs in Sir Bobby Lower on 14:17 - Jun 17 with 721 viewsBobbychase

If anyone missed out on STs in Sir Bobby Lower on 13:30 - Jun 17 by Stu_Magoo

Thank you very much for this heads up!

My friend who booked our two ST's has just rang the club and moved us from SAR Upper (our 2nd choice was next to away fans) to those two splendid seats as we couldn't get in on early bird release day!

Much appreciated, I very much owe you a beer at PR!

Very kind. Maybe give Blue Action a couple of quid on my behalf.

I could do with cutting down on the matchday booze!

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

If anyone missed out on STs in Sir Bobby Lower on 14:47 - Jun 17 with 678 viewsStu_Magoo

If anyone missed out on STs in Sir Bobby Lower on 14:17 - Jun 17 by Bobbychase

Very kind. Maybe give Blue Action a couple of quid on my behalf.

I could do with cutting down on the matchday booze!

They are now the recipients of 10 of my finest English pounds.
If anyone missed out on STs in Sir Bobby Lower on 16:10 - Jun 17 with 596 viewsBlue_Order

If anyone missed out on STs in Sir Bobby Lower on 14:47 - Jun 17 by Stu_Magoo

They are now the recipients of 10 of my finest English pounds.

Thanks for that 👍

On a related note - if there’s anyone with a ST in the front few rows of the big block of S6 (Section 5 side, think it’s around 142-150) that wouldn’t mind moving a few seats over towards the other side of the section, could you please send me a PM?

Probably a bit of a long shot, and we’ll be putting a group statement/request out in the next week or two to try and reach more people, but it would help us out massively. We’ve got about 10 seats in that area at the moment, but are trying to get another 15ish to get our members closer together, rather than spread out across the section.

If anyone’s willing, we’ll compensate you with beers and merch and very grateful thank yous.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024