Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I would have kept... 18:46 - Jun 23 with 594 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Bishop, Downes, Lankester and Dobra with the first team.

Mainly because I'm a sentimental b4stard, especially not wanting to give up on Bishop and Lankester.

However, I like Cooks steel on this matter, and think he's probably gone down the right route. We ended up with a bloated squad for a reason.

The 'changes due to managers discretion' is a good tactic too.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

I would have kept... on 19:31 - Jun 23 with 493 viewsSwansea_Blue

I would have done as well, but agree and think he's making the right call on this by setting out his stall and also leaving the door open for anyone who feels like busting their gut to change his mind. I'd have made a crap manager and kept them all just not to upset anyone lol.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I would have kept... on 19:39 - Jun 23 with 452 viewsitfcsuth

I think sentiment plays a part for fans, we all want to see our own do well.

I don’t think they’ve done enough to warrant serious frustration they are training with u23.

I personally am not hugely convinced what has come through the academy has been good enough in recent times anyway, other than Flynn Downes who I really like, who ironically doesn’t seem to want to be here at all.
I would have kept... on 19:45 - Jun 23 with 441 viewsChurchman

I would have kept those apart from Downes who wanted away last summer. On balance I would have kept Chambers too. But if what Chambers was reported as saying is true, it’s best for all that he’s moved on.
I would have kept... on 19:48 - Jun 23 with 426 viewsjas0999

Bishop is injury prone. Lankaster - not sure as suffered a terrible injury. Downes allegedly wants to move on. Dobra - I’d like to keep but maybe he’s been sold.
I would have kept... on 19:50 - Jun 23 with 420 viewsKieran_Knows

Downes has not wanted to be here the last 12 months, and whilst I’d love him to be part of the rebuild, if he doesn’t want to be here, then I’m happy to see him go with the funds reinvested.

Bishop and Lankester are tough ones with their injury woes. When fit and firing, I think they’d be good additions, but again, I think it’s the right call.

Dobra I would definitely keep as I think he has something about him, and I’m surprised that Cook doesn’t want him around either.
[Post edited 23 Jun 2021 19:53]

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024