Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
England group results looking better by the match. (n/t) 18:38 - Jun 27 with 862 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

England group results looking better by the match. (n/t) on 18:40 - Jun 27 with 848 viewsvapour_trail

Nah, Southgate is a liability for not playing 2-3-5.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

England group results looking better by the match. (n/t) on 18:45 - Jun 27 with 821 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

England group results looking better by the match. (n/t) on 18:40 - Jun 27 by vapour_trail

Nah, Southgate is a liability for not playing 2-3-5.

That was an awesome formation in Champ Manager 93!

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

England group results looking better by the match. (n/t) on 18:46 - Jun 27 with 815 viewsLord_Lucan

If we don't win it (which we won't) I always want the Dutch.

Competition will be over Tuesday night for me.

B0llocks to it all.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

England group results looking better by the match. (n/t) on 18:52 - Jun 27 with 757 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

England group results looking better by the match. (n/t) on 18:45 - Jun 27 by Marshalls_Mullet

That was an awesome formation in Champ Manager 93!

To be fair, you could play without a keeper and play 2-3-1-5... and still not concede.

...that was taking it too far though.

England group results looking better by the match. (n/t) on 18:55 - Jun 27 with 732 viewsPendejo

England group results looking better by the match. (n/t) on 18:46 - Jun 27 by Lord_Lucan

If we don't win it (which we won't) I always want the Dutch.

Competition will be over Tuesday night for me.

B0llocks to it all.

Usually the same, however, I pulled Czech Republic in office sweepstakes...

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

England group results looking better by the match. (n/t) on 19:21 - Jun 27 with 638 viewsRIPbobby

Dutch doing there normal routine... Great in group games, awful in knock outs.
England group results looking better by the match. (n/t) on 19:28 - Jun 27 with 621 viewsLord_Lucan

England group results looking better by the match. (n/t) on 19:21 - Jun 27 by RIPbobby

Dutch doing there normal routine... Great in group games, awful in knock outs.

Just saying to Bossbeard - they are generally a bit like England - bit of a let down

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

England group results looking better by the match. (n/t) on 19:42 - Jun 27 with 553 viewsGuthrum

England group results looking better by the match. (n/t) on 18:55 - Jun 27 by Pendejo

As do I have them in the TWTD one ...

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Login to get fewer ads

England group results looking better by the match. (n/t) on 19:52 - Jun 27 with 525 viewstonybied

England group results looking better by the match. (n/t) on 18:55 - Jun 27 by Pendejo

I got Turkey and Czech Republic in mine and was none to pleased. I was fully expecting to have no teams left after the groups!
[Post edited 27 Jun 2021 19:52]
England group results looking better by the match. (n/t) on 19:56 - Jun 27 with 508 viewsWallingford_Boy

Yep, that was a cracking point at home to SCOTLAND!

Or do you mean because the Czechs beat a real bad Holland team, with a player advantage.

Downvote the WB, booooooo!

RIP Sir Bobby

England group results looking better by the match. (n/t) on 20:01 - Jun 27 with 482 viewsvapour_trail

England group results looking better by the match. (n/t) on 19:56 - Jun 27 by Wallingford_Boy

Yep, that was a cracking point at home to SCOTLAND!

Or do you mean because the Czechs beat a real bad Holland team, with a player advantage.

Downvote the WB, booooooo!

Booing is for morons.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024