Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
next couple of days, and nights, complete write off 09:14 - Jul 5 with 2256 viewstextbackup

waking up on the hour through night to sweet caroline, 3 lions, vindaloo going round and round in my head.....

genuinely cant see us getting to this point and not being at the final, we just look so switched on, solid, organised.

felt the same after the bolton playoff, that there was no way we werent going to finish the job.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

next couple of days, and nights, complete write off on 11:32 - Jul 5 with 409 viewsOldboy

next couple of days, and nights, complete write off on 11:19 - Jul 5 by GeoffSentence

Not just a good side, Denmark are brilliant, amazing, fantastic. I have this on the good authority of Robbie Savage.

I was told off on here for underestimating Ukraine Again, I am not underestimating anyone, but we will our 2 remaining matches 2-0 in normal time.
next couple of days, and nights, complete write off on 11:44 - Jul 5 with 396 viewsReuser_is_God

next couple of days, and nights, complete write off on 11:01 - Jul 5 by textbackup

yes mate, seems to be good number of Town fans with tickets too.

I can stop singing football songs, by myself, at home..... need that first beer Wednesday to hurry up and get here to calm me down a bit

I can only assume it’s your girls that keep starting “footballs coming home” on the school field every 5 minutes?

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

next couple of days, and nights, complete write off on 11:52 - Jul 5 with 381 viewstextbackup

next couple of days, and nights, complete write off on 11:44 - Jul 5 by Reuser_is_God

I can only assume it’s your girls that keep starting “footballs coming home” on the school field every 5 minutes?

they better be..... or they'll have their stellas taken out of the fridge and have to drink them warm on wednesday night when they watch!

next couple of days, and nights, complete write off on 11:56 - Jul 5 with 365 viewshammo56

next couple of days, and nights, complete write off on 11:01 - Jul 5 by textbackup

yes mate, seems to be good number of Town fans with tickets too.

I can stop singing football songs, by myself, at home..... need that first beer Wednesday to hurry up and get here to calm me down a bit

Enjoy. Giving this one a miss as was in Moscow and Guimaraes for those semi-finals and as we lost both think I might be a jinx.
Will be at the final though should we get there.
next couple of days, and nights, complete write off on 12:20 - Jul 5 with 341 viewstextbackup

next couple of days, and nights, complete write off on 11:56 - Jul 5 by hammo56

Enjoy. Giving this one a miss as was in Moscow and Guimaraes for those semi-finals and as we lost both think I might be a jinx.

lol, the amount of superstitious things I'm doing/reading at the moment.

my current list of things to do leading up to match are

- go to the gym day of game and do a back workout (did this for germany and ukraine)
- same boxers
- washing trainers
- use same shower gel....

mates havent washed their England shirts for 2 weeks incase the luck goes down the drain.... etc

i then sit down to have a word with myself "come on mate, you are 36, you should know by now that nothing you do matters, and Gareth has this lot focused"

wife is putting a list of things to ask me on paper and will put them to me after sunday (hopefully) as she's getting a blank look at anything she says currently

next couple of days, and nights, complete write off on 12:29 - Jul 5 with 323 viewshammo56

next couple of days, and nights, complete write off on 12:20 - Jul 5 by textbackup

lol, the amount of superstitious things I'm doing/reading at the moment.

my current list of things to do leading up to match are

- go to the gym day of game and do a back workout (did this for germany and ukraine)
- same boxers
- washing trainers
- use same shower gel....

mates havent washed their England shirts for 2 weeks incase the luck goes down the drain.... etc

i then sit down to have a word with myself "come on mate, you are 36, you should know by now that nothing you do matters, and Gareth has this lot focused"

wife is putting a list of things to ask me on paper and will put them to me after sunday (hopefully) as she's getting a blank look at anything she says currently

I know it’s ridiculous. Lol
I was the same when Town got to the cup final in 78. Even on the way to Wembley then I was thinking is there anything I’ve done different? Anyhow, as I said enjoy Wednesday and hopefully this time we will get the right result.
next couple of days, and nights, complete write off on 12:41 - Jul 5 with 316 viewsBiGDonnie

Just went to get lunch. Forgot my headphone. Played 'it's coming home' the entire way their and back.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

next couple of days, and nights, complete write off on 12:43 - Jul 5 with 308 viewsBiGDonnie

next couple of days, and nights, complete write off on 09:26 - Jul 5 by davblue

Italy have been the most impressive team so far. Have you been watching?

England have been better IMO.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Login to get fewer ads

next couple of days, and nights, complete write off on 12:57 - Jul 5 with 285 viewsJakeITFC

next couple of days, and nights, complete write off on 11:56 - Jul 5 by hammo56

I was at both of those too and am Wembley bound on Wednesday - hopefully I'm not the jinx!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024