Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Confusion about Season Tickets and someone attending in my place 18:34 - Jul 27 with 875 viewsDebsyAngel

Not sure of how this is going to work in future.

Added my husband and Dad to the "Family Members" thing on the main ITFC page, but what happens when my Dad wants to go in my place to a match when I am unable to?

He does not have a mobile phone or email address - he is almost 80!

He has his vaccination card, but it says it should match the name on the Season Ticket - how will that work now??
Confusion about Season Tickets and someone attending in my place on 18:48 - Jul 27 with 788 viewsDebsyAngel

Now the stupid thing has messed up - tried to edit it with Dad's home phone number, would not let me, so deleted him and tried again to be told "this person already exists" but he is not showing on the list of family/friends. ARGHHHHH.
Confusion about Season Tickets and someone attending in my place on 19:01 - Jul 27 with 766 viewschrismakin

Confusion about Season Tickets and someone attending in my place on 18:48 - Jul 27 by DebsyAngel

Now the stupid thing has messed up - tried to edit it with Dad's home phone number, would not let me, so deleted him and tried again to be told "this person already exists" but he is not showing on the list of family/friends. ARGHHHHH.

Debz, experience shows online has been quite painful. Appreciate there may be a wait, but I would call the helpline and let them go along with you.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Confusion about Season Tickets and someone attending in my place on 19:08 - Jul 27 with 738 viewsDebsyAngel

Confusion about Season Tickets and someone attending in my place on 19:01 - Jul 27 by chrismakin

Debz, experience shows online has been quite painful. Appreciate there may be a wait, but I would call the helpline and let them go along with you.

Yeah, think I will give them a ring on Thursday - got a sod of a day on the cards for tomorrow!
Confusion about Season Tickets and someone attending in my place on 19:08 - Jul 27 with 734 viewschrismakin

Confusion about Season Tickets and someone attending in my place on 19:08 - Jul 27 by DebsyAngel

Yeah, think I will give them a ring on Thursday - got a sod of a day on the cards for tomorrow!

yeah, grab a glass of red, relax and enjoy the 1 hour of talk time lol

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Confusion about Season Tickets and someone attending in my place on 19:21 - Jul 27 with 688 viewsbrogansnose

Confusion about Season Tickets and someone attending in my place on 18:48 - Jul 27 by DebsyAngel

I'm sure the ticket office will sort this out Debsy as its just one of those glitchy things. You do realise though that in lending the ticket you're responsible for the person abiding by the rules and terms of the ST so I hope your Dad isn't going to get larey !!!

Hope your day tomorrow isn't too bad.
Confusion about Season Tickets and someone attending in my place on 19:24 - Jul 27 with 671 viewsBLUEBEAT

Maybe set up an email account for your dad but you control/deal with it?

Would probably be useful for other things too 🙂

Poll: W or W

Confusion about Season Tickets and someone attending in my place on 19:27 - Jul 27 with 660 viewsSkip_Intro

Confusion about Season Tickets and someone attending in my place on 19:24 - Jul 27 by BLUEBEAT

great idea - makes sense
Confusion about Season Tickets and someone attending in my place on 19:38 - Jul 27 with 622 viewsDebsyAngel

Confusion about Season Tickets and someone attending in my place on 19:08 - Jul 27 by chrismakin

yeah, grab a glass of red, relax and enjoy the 1 hour of talk time lol

Be best to avoid the wine - it makes me violent LOL! A cup of coffee to stop me falling asleep may be best!
Login to get fewer ads

Confusion about Season Tickets and someone attending in my place on 19:40 - Jul 27 with 615 viewsDebsyAngel

Confusion about Season Tickets and someone attending in my place on 19:21 - Jul 27 by brogansnose

I'm sure the ticket office will sort this out Debsy as its just one of those glitchy things. You do realise though that in lending the ticket you're responsible for the person abiding by the rules and terms of the ST so I hope your Dad isn't going to get larey !!!

Hope your day tomorrow isn't too bad.

Ha ha, I think my Dad's lairy days are over!! Thanks for the kind message - just got a lot on and not much time to spare :)
Confusion about Season Tickets and someone attending in my place on 19:40 - Jul 27 with 608 viewsDebsyAngel

Confusion about Season Tickets and someone attending in my place on 19:24 - Jul 27 by BLUEBEAT

Could try that, but will see how I get on with the ticket office phonecall first! Thanks.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024