Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Burton Tickets - anyone got theirs yet? 16:42 - Aug 11 with 2305 viewsSteve_M

I ordered mine Friday with a Gold card and not got it yet. I'm in London not Ipswich so might take another day but this seems a bit slow albeit consistent with tickets sales at the moment.
[Post edited 11 Aug 2021 16:43]

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Burton Tickets - anyone got theirs yet? on 14:09 - Aug 12 with 661 viewsOsborneOneNil

Burton Tickets - anyone got theirs yet? on 11:40 - Aug 12 by abracaDOBRA_

Im sure there's something that can be done if don't arrive i.e email version or something

I asked what would happen if the Chelt tix aren't here by Tuesday morning, they said I'd have to call the Office and they'd give my details to Cheltenham so I could get them there. Or something!
Burton Tickets - anyone got theirs yet? on 14:29 - Aug 12 with 628 viewsWallingford_Boy

Burton Tickets - anyone got theirs yet? on 14:09 - Aug 12 by OsborneOneNil

I asked what would happen if the Chelt tix aren't here by Tuesday morning, they said I'd have to call the Office and they'd give my details to Cheltenham so I could get them there. Or something!

Good luck phoning the ticket office!

RIP Sir Bobby

Burton Tickets - anyone got theirs yet? on 14:41 - Aug 12 with 607 viewsabracaDOBRA_

Burton Tickets - anyone got theirs yet? on 14:29 - Aug 12 by Wallingford_Boy

Good luck phoning the ticket office!

Took me half an hour to get from 7th to 1st in que yesterday. That was after 132 calls to actually get put in the que
Burton Tickets - anyone got theirs yet? on 15:30 - Aug 12 with 557 viewsDinDjarin

Burton Tickets - anyone got theirs yet? on 19:32 - Aug 11 by SitfcB

Cheltenham Town say...

Consider taking a lateral flow test on day of game

Please note that proof of vaccination or proof of a negative COVID test will not be required for you to attend.

I wish it was just the same across the board so we know where we stand.

It is pretty much the same across the board, its us who are enforcing checks.
Burton Tickets - anyone got theirs yet? on 16:19 - Aug 12 with 518 viewsJamestownPrince

Burton Tickets - anyone got theirs yet? on 13:46 - Aug 12 by Wallingford_Boy

Ordered Monday, nothing.

Early start Saturday, so tomorrow is last chance otherwise its proof of purchase only to show (as the phone lines for the ticket office are STILL down).

I agree

Got my email printed out, I have an hour or so free tomorrow but a medical appointment in the afternoon so I'll try calling them, if no response I will send them an email.

Will be a fair few of us with proof of purchase but have been unable to get the ticket office to speak to Burton I feel/
Burton Tickets - anyone got theirs yet? on 16:34 - Aug 12 with 503 viewshunty21

Ordered Monday, nothing.

Early start Saturday, so tomorrow is last chance otherwise its proof of purchase only to show (as the phone lines for the ticket office are STILL down).

Im also waiting for mine, it does say if not received tomorrow to ring the itfc ticket office so they can organise du0licate tickets at the away club on the day of the match
Burton Tickets - anyone got theirs yet? on 16:39 - Aug 12 with 496 viewshunty21

Ordered Monday, nothing.

Im also waiting for mine, it does say if not received tomorrow to ring the itfc ticket office so they can organise du0licate tickets at the away club on the day of the match
Burton Tickets - anyone got theirs yet? on 16:39 - Aug 12 with 496 viewsChocorange

Burton Tickets - anyone got theirs yet? on 16:34 - Aug 12 by hunty21

Also waiting for mine , ordered at 10am on sat .

Very poor for them not to be here yet and to compound it , you can’t get through to the ticket office.
Login to get fewer ads

Burton Tickets - anyone got theirs yet? on 16:42 - Aug 12 with 492 viewshammo56

Just been told the Cheltenham tickets are being sent out tomorrow.
Burton Tickets - anyone got theirs yet? on 16:45 - Aug 12 with 482 viewsabracaDOBRA_

Burton Tickets - anyone got theirs yet? on 16:39 - Aug 12 by Chocorange

Also waiting for mine , ordered at 10am on sat .

Very poor for them not to be here yet and to compound it , you can’t get through to the ticket office.

Youd expect at least 2 days before, that's what its always been. Especially when people might be leaving day before and staying up there.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024