Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Piss poor second half 21:32 - Aug 17 with 731 viewsHerbivore

The defending for both goals was awful. Barely threatened them. This is Cheltenham ffs.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Piss poor second half on 21:33 - Aug 17 with 681 viewsDanTheMan

This reminds me of bit of those games last season under Lambert where we'd look decent for a half before completely collapsing.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Piss poor second half on 21:35 - Aug 17 with 593 viewsHerbivore

Piss poor second half on 21:33 - Aug 17 by DanTheMan

This reminds me of bit of those games last season under Lambert where we'd look decent for a half before completely collapsing.

It's exactly like that, just with one or two better individual performances. It's all very familiar.

Piss poor second half on 21:36 - Aug 17 with 530 viewschicoazul

Very bad odour about this season. Cook continues to disappoint. It’s inexplicable and I suppose it all needs time but.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Piss poor second half on 21:36 - Aug 17 with 493 viewsreusersfreekicks

Piss poor second half on 21:35 - Aug 17 by Herbivore

It's exactly like that, just with one or two better individual performances. It's all very familiar.

I was thinking that - look great for 20 mins then get out-performed
Piss poor second half on 21:37 - Aug 17 with 458 viewsJDB23

Piss poor second half on 21:35 - Aug 17 by Herbivore

Insane how we can change an entire football club from top to bottom and still have so many of the same traits. Getting battered by Cheltenham is completely unacceptable.
Piss poor second half on 21:37 - Aug 17 with 434 viewsclive_baker

Terrible half of football. As bad a 45 minutes as anything we served up last season I would say. As you say, they're not a great side.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Piss poor second half on 21:39 - Aug 17 with 368 viewsLankHenners

Took our foot right off the gas and been punished for it. Hard I know when the other team has all 10 outfield players within their own third but needed to up the tempo.

Not sure Jackson for Pigott was a great idea both in terms of losing the latter’s height and Cheltenham weren’t exactly leaving loads of space to run into. Better off bringing Barry/Dobra on who can play in tighter spaces.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Piss poor second half on 21:40 - Aug 17 with 342 viewsHerbivore

Piss poor second half on 21:37 - Aug 17 by clive_baker

Terrible half of football. As bad a 45 minutes as anything we served up last season I would say. As you say, they're not a great side.

All they've done is pump the ball into our half and play for set pieces and we've not remotely coped with it. We've not been able to get any kind of foothold in the game. Only Edwards really looks like making something happen. I do wonder if we have the same issue as last season of having lots of very tidy players but not the kind of ruggedness you need to thrive at this level.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024