Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stay calm, lads 08:46 - Aug 18 with 1810 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

But for an open goal and a penalty miss we'd probably have 6 more points than we do now. Whilst we haven't been great so far, you can't really legislate for incidents like that (particularly the open goal).

There have been enough good passages of play in the games I've seen to tell me it'll all come good when the team gels (and yes, despite what some told me on here the other day, teams do need time to gel. Brenner and Marcus said so on the radio, Cook has said so post match).

When it clicks we'll be destroying these teams. Keep the faith.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

That's the spirit. (n/t) on 11:09 - Aug 18 with 243 viewsBloots

Stay calm, lads on 10:30 - Aug 18 by The_Flashing_Smile

You forgot potatoes.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Stay calm, lads on 11:10 - Aug 18 with 243 viewsBluefish

Stay calm, lads on 11:07 - Aug 18 by The_Flashing_Smile

I didn't follow you around hoping for a reply, I just pointed out where you were wrong for others to see. I don't give a monkeys what you think of me, you're just an angry little man on a football messageboard.

Feel free to have your opinions, but, and I hate to break it to you, most people on here don't care and just think you're a bit odd.

Most people realise that this is a football forum and my football knowledge is valid. All people realise this is a football forum and your football knowledge is non existent

I'll go back to not bothering with you now. Cheers

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Stay calm, lads on 11:15 - Aug 18 with 228 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Stay calm, lads on 11:10 - Aug 18 by Bluefish

Most people realise that this is a football forum and my football knowledge is valid. All people realise this is a football forum and your football knowledge is non existent

I'll go back to not bothering with you now. Cheers

Valid? Don't put yourself down! Your football knowledge is superior to everyone and we should bow down before it.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024