Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone heard from that Footers chap? 11:06 - Aug 21 with 4148 viewsOldboy

Last I heard his house had had a fire and he was kipping with family or friends. Hope all is ok with him. He is a controversial lad and a bit of a wind up merchant, but brought a bit of humour to the forum.
Anyone heard from that Footers chap? on 16:03 - Aug 21 with 497 viewsJ2BLUE

Anyone heard from that Footers chap? on 16:01 - Aug 21 by Ryorry

As I said, I didn't think it was Spruce who didn't show up (so don't understand yr down vote btw).

Didn't downvote it for that.

I will try and send you the PM I have owed you for an eternity later.

I just found a thread where Pickles and Footers were accusing each other of lying after they didn't meet.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Anyone heard from that Footers chap? on 17:06 - Aug 21 with 433 viewsfactual_blue

Anyone heard from that Footers chap? on 12:21 - Aug 21 by wkj

I know him well, and the short and polite version was he had grown frustrated by some goings ons and individuals on the board and decided to no be a part of it anymore. Not being influenced by others who had made similar decisions, as speculated on this post already.

He's missed. Please tell him so, and wish him all the best.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Anyone heard from that Footers chap? on 20:22 - Aug 21 with 345 viewsfactual_blue

Anyone heard from that Footers chap? on 12:35 - Aug 21 by wkj

He called you a haslet muncher - though I assume that is a good thing to be called by those who engage in the devil's food.

I am planning to have lunch with him in Camden Market soon, so I fear I am now going to be subjected to this abomination.

Haslet is magnificent stuff.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024