Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Not been on here today but is the gist... 00:18 - Aug 31 with 2650 viewstractorboy1978

People are moaning because we now potentially have too many good players? Classic TWTD.
Not been on here today but is the gist... on 15:00 - Aug 31 with 481 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Not been on here today but is the gist... on 14:48 - Aug 31 by timothyeo

Interesting. I remember we only had 11 fit players and me and others pointed out this wasn't great for the start of the season but you accused us of flouncing.

Looking at the start weve made, I reckon I was right.

You've also been much quieter in your Cook defending which was Makin levels of silly only a few weeks ago..

I was referring to the flouncing over lack of signings (not gelling) and more than one poster saying "If we don't get any more..." due to a gap where the signings slowed down a little.

There have been no silly postings from me, only your desperation to find them because you want Joe and herbs to like you.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Not been on here today but is the gist... on 17:31 - Aug 31 with 439 viewstimothyeo

Not been on here today but is the gist... on 15:00 - Aug 31 by The_Flashing_Smile

I was referring to the flouncing over lack of signings (not gelling) and more than one poster saying "If we don't get any more..." due to a gap where the signings slowed down a little.

There have been no silly postings from me, only your desperation to find them because you want Joe and herbs to like you.

I don't need anyone to like me, let alone two posters on a forum whom i'll likely never meet. That they post sensibly on here is great, and are often proven right at your expense is nice but doesn't make a friendship.
Not been on here today but is the gist... on 18:35 - Aug 31 with 405 viewsStewart27

Not been on here today but is the gist... on 08:24 - Aug 31 by The_Flashing_Smile

There were several on here not so long ago panicking that we didn't have enough good players, worrying we might not sign any more. Now they're panicking that we have too many.

This place is hilarious.

Do you think they are the same people?

Or do you think that the people who were moaning about not having enough players are now happy. And the people who were content before are now moaning?

Or is it in general everybody moans about everything?
I'm 63 on 18:56 - Aug 31 with 390 viewssotd78

I've seen 1200 or more games live in the flesh. This is the most excited I have been for ten years watching Town. I think until Christmas we will have no idea how good we can be and then we can judge the new set up. Keep the faith everyone - things are again interesting.

Blue shirts/white shorts - sotd78

Not been on here today but is the gist... on 09:06 - Sep 1 with 344 viewstimothyeo

Not been on here today but is the gist... on 18:35 - Aug 31 by Stewart27

Do you think they are the same people?

Or do you think that the people who were moaning about not having enough players are now happy. And the people who were content before are now moaning?

Or is it in general everybody moans about everything?

No one can be unhappy with the squad. Concerns about squad harmony are fair enough, we wouldn't be the first club to suffer from that despite the talent.

But in terms of the owners and Ashton's job of delivering a quality squad for Cook, they've significantly over-delivered.

I'd fancy myself to get us top 2, Cook's target should comfortably be the title.
Not been on here today but is the gist... on 11:32 - Sep 1 with 319 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Not been on here today but is the gist... on 09:06 - Sep 1 by timothyeo

No one can be unhappy with the squad. Concerns about squad harmony are fair enough, we wouldn't be the first club to suffer from that despite the talent.

But in terms of the owners and Ashton's job of delivering a quality squad for Cook, they've significantly over-delivered.

I'd fancy myself to get us top 2, Cook's target should comfortably be the title.

You're utterly deluded.

Not been on here today but is the gist... on 12:44 - Sep 1 with 302 viewstimothyeo

Not been on here today but is the gist... on 11:32 - Sep 1 by The_Flashing_Smile

You're utterly deluded.

Unlike most on here, at least I've had a (albeit short) period of my life coaching in the football league
Not been on here today but is the gist... on 13:09 - Sep 1 with 293 views3_5_2

there are people who would moan about winning the lottery, football fans are never happy

We are no worse than any other club,

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

Login to get fewer ads

Not been on here today but is the gist... on 14:16 - Sep 1 with 265 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Not been on here today but is the gist... on 12:44 - Sep 1 by timothyeo

Unlike most on here, at least I've had a (albeit short) period of my life coaching in the football league

I can see why it was short!

Not been on here today but is the gist... on 14:53 - Sep 1 with 253 viewstimothyeo

Not been on here today but is the gist... on 14:16 - Sep 1 by The_Flashing_Smile

I can see why it was short!

Harsh, although partially true.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024