Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Decent gig at The John Peel Centre next Friday 09:57 - Sep 7 with 736 viewsartsbossbeard

https://www.johnpeelcentre.com/event/shame/?instance_id=642

Tickets still available for the shouty South Londoners.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Decent gig at The John Peel Centre next Friday on 10:11 - Sep 7 with 669 viewsCaptainAhab

Went to Part Chimp recently and the girl who does some of the bookings was telling us to come along to shame. Can't say I'd heard of them, so I checked them out and it's not quite my thing, but great to see such bands getting booked.
Might make it along for Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs though
Decent gig at The John Peel Centre next Friday on 10:22 - Sep 7 with 629 viewsghostofescobar

Very good band. Seen them live twice now. I can highly recommend!

GhostOfEscobar

Decent gig at The John Peel Centre next Friday on 10:49 - Sep 7 with 585 viewsLevelTheLand

Been offered a ticket, but can't really afford any more gigs the next couple of months. Will be at Pigsx7 and East Town Pirates though.

Great venue, pleased to see more and more decent bookings.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024