Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
In Pompey tonight… 22:16 - Sep 11 with 2185 viewsKeaneish

…with a Pompey crew talking Jacobs and Cook.

Funny vibe here given our result and our start. I’m demoralised but they’ve shrugged it off as an inevitable gelling period citing that Cowley is now experiencing this given the old have completely transitioned to the new and performances have dropped. A lot of love here for Cook from people who’ve met him first hand. Patience is the takeaway from them but that’s a hard soundbite conceding five.

On Jacobs, they mentioned he’s not been in any squads and were surprised he passed his medical.

Scant consolation on what felt like a pivotal day at PR.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

In Pompey tonight… on 22:18 - Sep 11 with 2126 viewspointofblue

Cowley's gelling period has resulted in ten points and a 100% winning record at home this season!

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

In Pompey tonight… on 23:30 - Sep 11 with 1818 viewsHerbivore

Phew, I feel loads better. 4 wins in 24 feels great now. Getting humped by Bolton feels like a gentle stroke of my balls.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

In Pompey tonight… on 23:39 - Sep 11 with 1755 viewsazuremerlangus

Where abouts?

Poll: What type of manager will we get?

In Pompey tonight… on 23:45 - Sep 11 with 1691 viewsKeaneish

In Pompey tonight… on 22:18 - Sep 11 by pointofblue

Cowley's gelling period has resulted in ten points and a 100% winning record at home this season!

That was largely attributed by the previous squad though, right? Been a few let go or replaced since.

In Pompey tonight… on 23:46 - Sep 11 with 1679 viewsKeaneish

In Pompey tonight… on 23:39 - Sep 11 by azuremerlangus

Where abouts?

Southsea

In Pompey tonight… on 23:52 - Sep 11 with 1607 viewsNthsuffolkblue

In Pompey tonight… on 23:45 - Sep 11 by Keaneish

That was largely attributed by the previous squad though, right? Been a few let go or replaced since.

So we can expect their form to plummet and we can stay down together. How pleasant. I feel much happier for that.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

In Pompey tonight… on 00:43 - Sep 12 with 1394 viewsKeaneish

In Pompey tonight… on 23:30 - Sep 11 by Herbivore

Phew, I feel loads better. 4 wins in 24 feels great now. Getting humped by Bolton feels like a gentle stroke of my balls.

You don’t have any balls though Herbs and how many of those 24 games have you actually watched from your iFollow cave up North? I never went today, quite glad given what we shipped. For the first time, I’m now majorly doubting Cook. Fking whack result that I don’t know he’ll have time to recover from. Time is ticking in a big way. Wimbledon should have been our season’s lowest ebb - the result today was a farce; can’t comment on the performance.

In Pompey tonight… on 00:50 - Sep 12 with 1365 viewspointofblue

In Pompey tonight… on 23:45 - Sep 11 by Keaneish

They've won both home games this season.

Login to get fewer ads

In Pompey tonight… on 00:55 - Sep 12 with 1355 viewsKeaneish

In Pompey tonight… on 00:50 - Sep 12 by pointofblue

They've won both home games this season.

I said, “they’re performances have tailed off”. They’ve brought or introduced new players and not win any of their last four.

In Pompey tonight… on 00:59 - Sep 12 with 1347 viewstimothyeo

Never mind pompey fans, you and plenty others gave lots of stick for posters who dared to question Cooks terrible record since becoming our manager.

And now after one result its like everyone's eyes have suddenly opened to the prospect that Cook might not be Burley mk2.
In Pompey tonight… on 02:26 - Sep 12 with 1235 viewsIllinoisblue

In Pompey tonight… on 00:59 - Sep 12 by timothyeo

Never mind pompey fans, you and plenty others gave lots of stick for posters who dared to question Cooks terrible record since becoming our manager.

And now after one result its like everyone's eyes have suddenly opened to the prospect that Cook might not be Burley mk2.

I don’t think you’ve been paying attention

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

In Pompey tonight… on 10:03 - Sep 12 with 741 viewsHerbivore

In Pompey tonight… on 00:43 - Sep 12 by Keaneish

You don’t have any balls though Herbs and how many of those 24 games have you actually watched from your iFollow cave up North? I never went today, quite glad given what we shipped. For the first time, I’m now majorly doubting Cook. Fking whack result that I don’t know he’ll have time to recover from. Time is ticking in a big way. Wimbledon should have been our season’s lowest ebb - the result today was a farce; can’t comment on the performance.

Sadly I was at the game yesterday, and you weren't, so perhaps you should pipe down with the condescending superfan stuff.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

In Pompey tonight… on 10:10 - Sep 12 with 716 viewspointofblue

In Pompey tonight… on 00:55 - Sep 12 by Keaneish

I said, “they’re performances have tailed off”. They’ve brought or introduced new players and not win any of their last four.

Four away games on the trot including an EFL game they probably don’t give a damn about and visits to a very tough Wigan and MK Dons? Admittedly, it’s not the direction they want to travel in but it’s not a crisis yet - especially when compared to us.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024