Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone wanting to go watch some decent non-league football tonight... 09:27 - Sep 21 with 651 viewshoppy

Ipswich Wanderers are at home to Harwich & Parkeston. A chance to go top of their league if they win...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Anyone wanting to go watch some decent non-league football tonight... on 15:44 - Sep 21 with 496 viewshoppy

Any plans to come along tonight, Lagos?

Anyone wanting to go watch some decent non-league football tonight... on 15:45 - Sep 21 with 492 viewsportmanking

The Stow Vs Sudbury FA Cup replay is really where it's at tonight, I'm afraid!
Anyone wanting to go watch some decent non-league football tonight... on 15:54 - Sep 21 with 479 viewsbluelagos

Anyone wanting to go watch some decent non-league football tonight... on 15:44 - Sep 21 by hoppy

Any plans to come along tonight, Lagos?

Yep, probably there. Save me a pie :-)

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Anyone wanting to go watch some decent non-league football tonight... on 15:59 - Sep 21 with 468 viewshoppy

Anyone wanting to go watch some decent non-league football tonight... on 15:45 - Sep 21 by portmanking

....it's a good answer, but it's not right...

Anyone wanting to go watch some decent non-league football tonight... on 16:00 - Sep 21 with 466 viewshoppy

Anyone wanting to go watch some decent non-league football tonight... on 15:54 - Sep 21 by bluelagos

Yep, probably there. Save me a pie :-)

Excellent - will look out for you... and I promise I won't eat all the pies!

Anyone wanting to go watch some decent non-league football tonight... on 16:21 - Sep 21 with 442 viewstivo

Is the owner still being a knob?
Anyone wanting to go watch some decent non-league football tonight... on 16:56 - Sep 21 with 407 viewshoppy

Anyone wanting to go watch some decent non-league football tonight... on 16:21 - Sep 21 by tivo

Is the owner still being a knob?

Meaning?

Anyone wanting to go watch some decent non-league football tonight... on 17:09 - Sep 21 with 395 viewsWD19

Anyone wanting to go watch some decent non-league football tonight... on 15:45 - Sep 21 by portmanking

Standard is probably higher than the Berwick vs Gretna cup game that was televised live up in Scotland last night. Deary me.....

None of the Gretna team was older than 21 and they were really impressed that c.600 people turned up to watch (+ plus "the tens of thousands tuning in from home"....obvs....)
Login to get fewer ads

Anyone wanting to go watch some decent non-league football tonight... on 18:17 - Sep 21 with 358 viewsMattinLondon

Anyone wanting to go watch some decent non-league football tonight... on 16:56 - Sep 21 by hoppy

Meaning?

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/dictionary.cambridge.org/amp/english/knob
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024