Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Peter Reid has an advisory role at the club? 22:05 - Oct 9 with 4752 viewsElderGrizzly

Peter Reid has an advisory role at the club? on 13:48 - Oct 10 with 575 viewsjayessess

Peter Reid has an advisory role at the club? on 22:48 - Oct 9 by TRUE_BLUE123

If Tom Hunt is in the Cambridge away end, hopefully he gets treated with the same level of disdain that he has shown to the most vulnerable people in our society.

Tw@t
[Post edited 9 Oct 2021 22:48]

Need to get down Portman Road with some hazmat suits

https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/12289236/vallecano-clean-s

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Peter Reid has an advisory role at the club? on 15:36 - Oct 10 with 504 viewsleitrimblue

Peter Reid has an advisory role at the club? on 22:48 - Oct 9 by TRUE_BLUE123

If Tom Hunt is in the Cambridge away end, hopefully he gets treated with the same level of disdain that he has shown to the most vulnerable people in our society.

Tw@t
[Post edited 9 Oct 2021 22:48]

I will give €500 to charity if anyone gives him a proper old school wedgie at Cambridge game
Peter Reid has an advisory role at the club? on 15:42 - Oct 10 with 499 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Peter Reid has an advisory role at the club? on 12:32 - Oct 10 by WeWereZombies

I guess, and it might explain Jamie Carragher being seen in the B&Q on the Euro Retail Park this morning having a look at blow torches...

Skip the blowtorch, Carraghers voice could strip paint.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Peter Reid has an advisory role at the club? on 15:51 - Oct 10 with 476 viewsleitrimblue

Peter Reid has an advisory role at the club? on 15:42 - Oct 10 by StochesStotasBlewe

Skip the blowtorch, Carraghers voice could strip paint.

I would advise people to not employ Jamie Carragher to do any tiling in their homes as his grouting skills leave a lot to be desired
Peter Reid has an advisory role at the club? on 17:14 - Oct 10 with 417 viewstractordownsouth

Peter Reid has an advisory role at the club? on 22:26 - Oct 9 by ElderGrizzly

The Hunt was there 😏

Imagine having a ticket to the Cambridge game, which sold out weeks ago, and deciding "actually I won't go, I'll give it to Tom Hunt instead."

Lol.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Peter Reid has an advisory role at the club? on 17:31 - Oct 10 with 393 viewsbelgablue

Peter Reid has an advisory role at the club? on 22:26 - Oct 9 by ElderGrizzly

The Hunt was there 😏

First time he’s worn a tie to a football game because it’s the first time he’s been to a football game.

I hate seeing MPs, or wannabes, being parachuted into towns they have nothing to do with. Especially youngsters like Hunt with no connection and no experience.

Poll: Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024