Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Good to see all nations coming together to take climate change seriously. 08:14 - Oct 21 with 561 viewsDanTheMan

Just kidding of course, some are being selfish short-sighted fools.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-58982445

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Good to see all nations coming together to take climate change seriously. on 08:16 - Oct 21 with 554 viewsDubtractor

All so very depressing isn't it?

Historians of the future will look back on this period in utter bewilderment that we all saw what was happening, but did so little to prevent it.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Good to see all nations coming together to take climate change seriously. on 08:19 - Oct 21 with 537 viewsHerbivore

Capitalism gonna capitalism. We'll destroy this planet all in the name of creating wealth for a privileged elite.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Good to see all nations coming together to take climate change seriously. on 08:20 - Oct 21 with 527 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

On the plus side it is Christmas soon and we can all buy lots of really useful stuff.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Good to see all nations coming together to take climate change seriously. on 08:22 - Oct 21 with 517 viewsGuthrum

Good to see all nations coming together to take climate change seriously. on 08:16 - Oct 21 by Dubtractor

All so very depressing isn't it?

Historians of the future will look back on this period in utter bewilderment that we all saw what was happening, but did so little to prevent it.

There might not be any.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Good to see all nations coming together to take climate change seriously. on 08:24 - Oct 21 with 513 viewsBlueBadger

Good to see all nations coming together to take climate change seriously. on 08:19 - Oct 21 by Herbivore

Capitalism gonna capitalism. We'll destroy this planet all in the name of creating wealth for a privileged elite.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Good to see all nations coming together to take climate change seriously. on 08:26 - Oct 21 with 501 viewsBlueBadger

Meanwhile, in the UK.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Good to see all nations coming together to take climate change seriously. on 08:28 - Oct 21 with 494 viewsHerbivore

Good to see all nations coming together to take climate change seriously. on 08:26 - Oct 21 by BlueBadger

Meanwhile, in the UK.

I mean, he's an absolute dick isn't he? How the fook have we ended up with him as PM? Ignoring for one moment that we need to replace gas boilers to bring emissions down and he has committed to doing so, it's the culture war boll0cks undertones in almost everything he says, in a week where his colleagues have been trying to pretend that they want a kinder political discourse. Prick.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Good to see all nations coming together to take climate change seriously. on 08:37 - Oct 21 with 472 viewsNthQldITFC

Filthy, greedy, lying, manipulative, murderous scum.

Morning all!

There's no excuse and no time left for trying to gain an advantage. There's no room for delicate language and compromise in the name of historical fairness unfortunately. All governments, all businesses, and all individuals need to be held to account right now. Or collapse and death of everything we know and love, in our time or our children's time.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Login to get fewer ads

Good to see all nations coming together to take climate change seriously. on 08:44 - Oct 21 with 443 viewsStokieBlue

Vested interests have taken over. Countries which have skewed their entire economy towards a certain resource, be it oil, gas or coal are now realising that they have screwed up and thus don't want things to change.

It's particularly perplexing from Australia given climate change will take away even more inhabitable land from a country which already has huge swathes where people can't really live. It'll also increase the number of forest fires in the bits where people can live.

Norway's position on CCS is also disappointing given it's a country often held up as a bastion of progressive policies and sensible decisions.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Good to see all nations coming together to take climate change seriously. on 08:47 - Oct 21 with 434 viewsDanTheMan

Good to see all nations coming together to take climate change seriously. on 08:44 - Oct 21 by StokieBlue

Vested interests have taken over. Countries which have skewed their entire economy towards a certain resource, be it oil, gas or coal are now realising that they have screwed up and thus don't want things to change.

It's particularly perplexing from Australia given climate change will take away even more inhabitable land from a country which already has huge swathes where people can't really live. It'll also increase the number of forest fires in the bits where people can live.

Norway's position on CCS is also disappointing given it's a country often held up as a bastion of progressive policies and sensible decisions.

SB

Norway was the really surprising one for me, I know they obviously export a lot of oil so they have their own interests but still very disappointing.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Good to see all nations coming together to take climate change seriously. on 08:51 - Oct 21 with 422 viewsGuthrum

Good to see all nations coming together to take climate change seriously. on 08:44 - Oct 21 by StokieBlue

SB

Nobody lives in those bits of Australia anyway (apart from Aborigines and they've never counted). If there's no population (that count), then it's easier to rip the ground open and dig out millions of tons of poor-quality coal for the Chinese to burn. Which helps satisfy overseas investors.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024