Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Local MPs showing contempt for the environment again 10:39 - Oct 24 with 1842 viewsGeoffSentence

James Cartlidge MP for South Suffolk also voted to allow the discharge of sewage into our rivers as well. I don't know how the other local MPs voted but I would be surprised if any of them voted against HMG.

Cartlidge is particularly disappinting since the majorattraction of South Suffolk is Constable Country, which is all about The River Stour.

I probably won't be going wild swiing around Fen Bridge again.
[Post edited 24 Oct 2021 10:39]

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Local MPs showing contempt for the environment again on 17:32 - Oct 24 with 356 viewsmonytowbray

Local MPs showing contempt for the environment again on 17:19 - Oct 24 by brogansnose

See also BSE MP Jo Churchill who , as an under secretary for the environment, voted to allow river companies to discharge sewage into rivers which in her case is the river Lark.

They are shameless.

Jo Churchill could behead a kitten in the middle of town, s**t on it then shout RIGHTS FOR NONCES, she’d probably still be voted in.

BSE is the finest example of a “fine by me Jack” town, right down to their active community efforts to demonise the homeless.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Local MPs showing contempt for the environment again on 18:50 - Oct 24 with 302 viewsSwansea_Blue

Local MPs showing contempt for the environment again on 17:32 - Oct 24 by monytowbray

Jo Churchill could behead a kitten in the middle of town, s**t on it then shout RIGHTS FOR NONCES, she’d probably still be voted in.

BSE is the finest example of a “fine by me Jack” town, right down to their active community efforts to demonise the homeless.

Although that sounds like quite an exciting night out in fairness. I can’t imagine there’s a lot else to do in BSE. It’s a lovely place though, just...quiet.

Anyway I digress. They’ve all just followed the whip of course. It’s a large part of why our politics is fked.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Local MPs showing contempt for the environment again on 19:13 - Oct 24 with 284 viewsRyorry

Local MPs showing contempt for the environment again on 18:50 - Oct 24 by Swansea_Blue

Although that sounds like quite an exciting night out in fairness. I can’t imagine there’s a lot else to do in BSE. It’s a lovely place though, just...quiet.

Anyway I digress. They’ve all just followed the whip of course. It’s a large part of why our politics is fked.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024