Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So sports fans, today we have a choice of 13:00 - Oct 24 with 366 viewsbluelagos

The MotoGP, Vale's last in Italy, West Ham v Spurs, The Classico, Man U v Liverpool and the F1 from America.

And not one of them will come close to a last minute winner at Portman Rd :-)

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

So sports fans, today we have a choice of on 13:03 - Oct 24 with 343 viewsJ2BLUE

At least two of those are motor racing so i'll happily bin those off. Classico is the least interesting for years.

Good old Super Sunday followed by the NFL in the background for me while I work. In a piece of masterful engineering I have duct taped a 10 inch tablet to a flipped over coffee table so it's perfectly positioned just above my laptop.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

So sports fans, today we have a choice of on 13:27 - Oct 24 with 302 viewsTractorFrog

There's the BTCC finale at Brands Hatch at 2:30 and 5:15. Title is pretty much decided but should still be two epic races. Although it's probably fair to say the BTCC isn't really a sport anymore.

They'd all laugh at me if they knew what I was trying to do. To create a new strain of super-wine in half-an-hour with a fraction of nature's resources and a FOOL for an assistant. 'Bernard Black, he's mad,' they'd say, 'he's insane, he's dangerous.' Well I'll show them! I'll show them all!
Poll: What hurt more?

So sports fans, today we have a choice of on 13:30 - Oct 24 with 296 viewswoodbridge_blue

Not forgetting India v Pakistan in the T20 World Cup.
So sports fans, today we have a choice of on 14:31 - Oct 24 with 254 viewsBasuco

So sports fans, today we have a choice of on 13:27 - Oct 24 by TractorFrog

There's the BTCC finale at Brands Hatch at 2:30 and 5:15. Title is pretty much decided but should still be two epic races. Although it's probably fair to say the BTCC isn't really a sport anymore.

Also Porsche Carrera Cup UK, part of the BTCC meeting, very lively first race and very close for the Championship with one race to go.
So sports fans, today we have a choice of on 14:34 - Oct 24 with 248 viewsBasuco

Cycling World track Championships, the Madison is on now .
So sports fans, today we have a choice of on 14:38 - Oct 24 with 245 viewsbournemouthblue

So sports fans, today we have a choice of on 13:30 - Oct 24 by woodbridge_blue

Not forgetting India v Pakistan in the T20 World Cup.

That's always a pretty tasty one, just about the biggest match in world sport?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024