Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brief summary of last night for anyone that couldn’t make it or watch it… 07:15 - Nov 9 with 740 viewshoppy

In just four words.

We’re in good hands.

Hope that helps.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Brief summary of last night for anyone that couldn’t make it or watch it… on 07:46 - Nov 9 with 646 viewsChrisd

Clears everything up nicely Hoppy, many thanks 👍

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Brief summary of last night for anyone that couldn’t make it or watch it… on 11:35 - Nov 9 with 497 viewshoppy

Brief summary of last night for anyone that couldn’t make it or watch it… on 07:46 - Nov 9 by Chrisd

Clears everything up nicely Hoppy, many thanks 👍

I could expand on that to say I was most notably impressed with the answers given to questions, where, as soon as they were asked, a well considered and genuine answer was given - there was no catching people on the hop, no "erm"s or pauses whilst trying to think what to say... it was all on the front foot, things that people were asking as concerns of fans, had already been talked about in their in-house meetings for a large amount of them and very much a positive response on pretty much everything.

But I think my initial summary tells enough, to be honest.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Brief summary of last night for anyone that couldn’t make it or watch it… on 14:34 - Nov 9 with 425 viewsVic

Brief summary of last night for anyone that couldn’t make it or watch it… on 11:35 - Nov 9 by hoppy

I could expand on that to say I was most notably impressed with the answers given to questions, where, as soon as they were asked, a well considered and genuine answer was given - there was no catching people on the hop, no "erm"s or pauses whilst trying to think what to say... it was all on the front foot, things that people were asking as concerns of fans, had already been talked about in their in-house meetings for a large amount of them and very much a positive response on pretty much everything.

Ashton cuts an impressive character doesn’t he. I was struck by the number of times an issue was raised and he was able to say that he’s already on the case - even down to flower pots! Seems to have his hands properly on the pulse.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Brief summary of last night for anyone that couldn’t make it or watch it… on 14:59 - Nov 9 with 399 viewsChurchman

Brief summary of last night for anyone that couldn’t make it or watch it… on 14:34 - Nov 9 by Vic

Ashton cuts an impressive character doesn’t he. I was struck by the number of times an issue was raised and he was able to say that he’s already on the case - even down to flower pots! Seems to have his hands properly on the pulse.

I’ve seen it through now and I was impressed with all of them. O’Leary was his quiet, assured self, Cook seemed much more comfortable and relaxed than at the last one, Schwartz came across as clear sighted on what they are looking to do and surprisingly relaxed, given he must have been jet lagged to hell.

Ashton is Ashton. Hands on and enjoying the challenge. He may not have endeared himself to the Bristol City mob, but he’s been a breath of fresh air for us, following mute Evans and his useless flunkeys.

I thought they answered even the daftest of questions well and on the whole, I believe regular events like this are valuable. Nice to see Pat Godbold there too.
Brief summary of last night for anyone that couldn’t make it or watch it… on 14:59 - Nov 9 with 399 viewsNthQldITFC

Brief summary of last night for anyone that couldn’t make it or watch it… on 11:35 - Nov 9 by hoppy

Very, very true. Clear evidence of a very thorough and considered plan made by an intelligent, committed and hard-working group. Every single one of them looked extremely happy to be there too, which speaks volumes, and I am absolutely convinced that reasonable patience in us supporters will be rewarded in the not too distant future.

Great also to hear ten/fifteen years is a timescale which is not outside the bounds of this group's potential interest. Bloody brilliant.

Echo how nice it was to see Pat Godbold there.
[Post edited 9 Nov 2021 15:00]

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024