Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wow tickets for Sunderland @ home are selling fast 10:42 - Nov 16 with 1843 viewsgeg1992

Looking at the seat map, a fair bit more than Oxford game already.

Poll: Who would you play in place of Burns on Sunday?

Wow tickets for Sunderland @ home are selling fast on 10:44 - Nov 16 with 1806 viewsDavoIPB

Yep good to see. Lots of people I know going to match for first time in a long time. Cheap tickets helps but also there is definitely an excitement growing around the club.
Wow tickets for Sunderland @ home are selling fast on 10:47 - Nov 16 with 1777 viewsgeg1992

Wow tickets for Sunderland @ home are selling fast on 10:44 - Nov 16 by DavoIPB

Yep good to see. Lots of people I know going to match for first time in a long time. Cheap tickets helps but also there is definitely an excitement growing around the club.

After seeing like 13k gates in the Evans era, this is quite incredible!

Even with £10 tickets before, we'd rarely get near 20k

Poll: Who would you play in place of Burns on Sunday?

Wow tickets for Sunderland @ home are selling fast on 10:56 - Nov 16 with 1721 viewsiamipswich

SBRL already sold out! I managed to nab one in Block 3 in the Upper but they're going like hotcakes. Block 2 you're basically restricted to back couple of rows. Should be a cracking atmosphere.

Poll: Who will return first?

Wow tickets for Sunderland @ home are selling fast on 11:02 - Nov 16 with 1660 viewsabracaDOBRA_

Wow tickets for Sunderland @ home are selling fast on 10:56 - Nov 16 by iamipswich

SBRL already sold out! I managed to nab one in Block 3 in the Upper but they're going like hotcakes. Block 2 you're basically restricted to back couple of rows. Should be a cracking atmosphere.

Top tier of SBR will sell out by the end of the week i reckon!!
Wow tickets for Sunderland @ home are selling fast on 11:05 - Nov 16 with 1637 viewshomer_123

Wow tickets for Sunderland @ home are selling fast on 10:56 - Nov 16 by iamipswich

Without wanting to be a grumpy git - large crowds don't always equate to a 'great atmosphere'.

It certainly will if we play well and win/ score some goals. But if we don't....

Some of the best matches I've been to is when it's literally just the hardcore fans there going for it regardless.

That said, it would be great to start getting more consistently bigger crowds.
[Post edited 16 Nov 2021 11:06]

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Wow tickets for Sunderland @ home are selling fast on 11:08 - Nov 16 with 1604 viewsiamipswich

Wow tickets for Sunderland @ home are selling fast on 11:05 - Nov 16 by homer_123

Without wanting to be a grumpy git - large crowds don't always equate to a 'great atmosphere'.

It certainly will if we play well and win/ score some goals. But if we don't....

Some of the best matches I've been to is when it's literally just the hardcore fans there going for it regardless.

Yes very true. Need the players to give the fans something to cheer about. There will inevitably be some fanfare pre-game and in the first few minutes but could go flat afterwards. Let's hope not though.

Poll: Who will return first?

Wow tickets for Sunderland @ home are selling fast on 11:22 - Nov 16 with 1507 viewsJackSted

Wow tickets for Sunderland @ home are selling fast on 11:05 - Nov 16 by homer_123

Think I read somewhere that in the last 10+ games we've had a 21,000+ crowd, we haven't won a single game lol

TWTD Supervillain
Poll: Is Lambert the right man for the job?

Wow tickets for Sunderland @ home are selling fast on 16:21 - Nov 16 with 1068 viewsArnieM

Get and early Town goal and The Three Lions will be footing the bill for four new roofs!

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Login to get fewer ads

Wow tickets for Sunderland @ home are selling fast on 16:23 - Nov 16 with 1052 viewsKropotkin123

28,000 is a dangerous attendance?

Jokes aside, I agree.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Wow tickets for Sunderland @ home are selling fast on 16:59 - Nov 16 with 927 viewsRegencyBlue

Wow tickets for Sunderland @ home are selling fast on 10:47 - Nov 16 by geg1992

After seeing like 13k gates in the Evans era, this is quite incredible!

Even with £10 tickets before, we'd rarely get near 20k

There is now a positive vibe around the club.

Under the Evans regime it was like watching a much loved old friend slowly fading away from an incurable disease!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024