Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That penalty!!!! 08:50 - Nov 21 with 5493 viewsphillev231069

I can only say one sentence, that ref should never ever be allowed to oversee another game again!

That penalty!!!! on 16:14 - Nov 22 with 408 viewsitfcjoe

That penalty!!!! on 16:04 - Nov 22 by Sawtrich

Personally I think it was very harsh and I certainly don't attach any blame to Toto. It's unrealistic to think defenders can spend the game running around with their arms behind their backs in case someone whacks it against them from close range. However, to defend his decision the ref simply has to say, 'I don't think his arm position was justified by his movement'.

It's easy to criticise but does anyone fancy coming up with the perfect wording of the handball law?

Only positive is Toto will always be good for a couple of penalties given away a season - to use up one like that when the game was dead anyway is useful!

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

That penalty!!!! on 23:19 - Nov 22 with 343 viewsChocorange

That penalty!!!! on 18:42 - Nov 21 by ZXBlue

I am going to guess that 50% of people in this thread have not actually gone and read the current rule.

It was an awful decision, by the wording of the rule.

It didn't make any odds, but patently wrong.

And for someone to describe it as "another mistake" by Toto is extraordinary. He is held to different standards, by some, to other team members.

This

Have spoken to a EFL official who agrees it’s a terrible decision. By the letter if the law it is definitely not a pen.

Also have spoken to a Sunderland fan, who says there is a clip of Johnson having a go at the ref at half time about the penalty claim just before the break ..never a penalty) but apparently Johnson is seen mouthing …’you wait til you see it ‘

Did this put doubt in the refs mind when this one happened?
That penalty!!!! on 23:25 - Nov 22 with 337 viewsZXBlue

That penalty!!!! on 16:14 - Nov 22 by itfcjoe

Only positive is Toto will always be good for a couple of penalties given away a season - to use up one like that when the game was dead anyway is useful!

Do please show us these penalties and costly mistakes.

Why is it that folks judge a bloke called Nsiala differently?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024