Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
After watching yesterday, my line up for Tuesday 09:08 - Nov 21 with 629 viewsGlasgowBlue

Walton - a poor mistake for their first goal but he’s the best we have and that was out of character

Donacien - not as creative as he has been but he didn’t put a foot wrong

Edmunson - great defender. If Morsy wasn’t here he’d be captain. Some great tackles yesterday

Toto - Solid defending but don’t pass the ball back to him from midfield please

Burgess - needed more for his defensive capabilities than his attacking play as I’d take out Edwards on the left for Celina. Edwards does track back which Celina won’t. Clemenceau did nothing wrong. Offered good options going forward and at one point made a fool out of one of their far more experienced players. Purely tactical to take him out.

Morsy- our engine. Runs the midfield but needs more creativity next to him.

Fraser - the creativity needed next to Morsy. Evans has been consistent. But yesterday was not his best game and he isn’t as attack minded as Fraser. We need goals.

Celina. Not disciplined enough to play behind Bonne. Chaplin gets closer to Bonne and links up with him better. Edwards has everything except end product and needs a rest. Let him run at tired defenders on 79 minutes.

Chaplin - Bonne’s ‘drought’ has coincided with the removal of Chaplin. They were providing each other with assists. Chaplin was scoring. Bizarre he was dropped. Far more disciplined in the role than Celina, who tends to wander and isolate Bonne.

Aluko - I’d have put in Burns but Cook says he’s out for a short period. Aluko was pulling the strings yesterday on the right but looked absolutely knackered after the 70th minute. Don’t have think he has a full 90 in him.

Bonne - Quiet yesterday although looked better once Chaplin came on the pitch. He’s first choice for the striker spot.

[Post edited 21 Nov 2021 10:53]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

After watching yesterday, my line up for Tuesday on 09:13 - Nov 21 with 591 viewsOsborneOneNil

Yep, agree on that. Burns in if fit tho.
After watching yesterday, my line up for Tuesday on 09:15 - Nov 21 with 577 viewschrismakin

After watching yesterday, my line up for Tuesday on 09:13 - Nov 21 by OsborneOneNil

Think burns is our for a few weeks.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

After watching yesterday, my line up for Tuesday on 09:26 - Nov 21 with 528 viewsstrikalite

El Miz for me all day long next to Morsy, with a licence to get forward, has a shot in his locker clearly and from one of your midfielders at least that's needed..
After watching yesterday, my line up for Tuesday on 09:31 - Nov 21 with 512 viewsblueislander

After watching yesterday, my line up for Tuesday on 09:13 - Nov 21 by OsborneOneNil

Yep I go along with that. Chaplin and Burns ( if fit) have to come in IMO.

Some wonderful predictive text anomalies in GB’s post. I particularly like that we should have a deceased French President at left back.
After watching yesterday, my line up for Tuesday on 09:32 - Nov 21 with 504 viewsKeno

After watching yesterday, my line up for Tuesday on 09:31 - Nov 21 by blueislander

Some wonderful predictive text anomalies in GB’s post. I particularly like that we should have a deceased French President at left back.

to be fair if Lambert was still here he'd play him as a right winger

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

After watching yesterday, my line up for Tuesday on 10:53 - Nov 21 with 412 viewsGlasgowBlue

After watching yesterday, my line up for Tuesday on 09:31 - Nov 21 by blueislander

Missy for Morsy made me chuckle. I’ve edited but I’m leaving Clemenceau in at left back.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024