Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Something seriously wrong 16:45 - Dec 4 with 1132 viewsBlueyandCrazy

This may come across as arrogant, but honestly with our championship quality squad in league one, we should be rolling over teams like Oldham and Barrow at home. Can only be tactics, systems and set up - we have the players

Poll: Worst ever ITFC manager

Something seriously wrong on 16:46 - Dec 4 with 1087 viewsTractorFrog

It doesn't make sense that a team of players who had such success last season can join a manager who has a history of overhauling teams and then winning league one, can be struggling so much this season. Is there just a curse on Ipswich Town?

They'd all laugh at me if they knew what I was trying to do. To create a new strain of super-wine in half-an-hour with a fraction of nature's resources and a FOOL for an assistant. 'Bernard Black, he's mad,' they'd say, 'he's insane, he's dangerous.' Well I'll show them! I'll show them all!
Poll: What hurt more?

Something seriously wrong on 16:49 - Dec 4 with 1011 viewsthegloryyears

Quite clearly they are not Championship standard…
Something seriously wrong on 16:50 - Dec 4 with 957 viewsbilllm

Something seriously wrong on 16:46 - Dec 4 by TractorFrog

It doesn't make sense that a team of players who had such success last season can join a manager who has a history of overhauling teams and then winning league one, can be struggling so much this season. Is there just a curse on Ipswich Town?

Cursed is the word I use,have been since 2000
Something seriously wrong on 16:54 - Dec 4 with 892 viewsSwansea_Blue

Something seriously wrong on 16:49 - Dec 4 by thegloryyears

Probably not. Bonne is a good yardstick - he's looked a cut above at times this season, but not wanted at QPR. Morsy wasn't wanteds at 'Boro. They're very good players for League 1 though.

Something is wrong. We're in the middle of a bit of a wobble, and never really have got going this season despite the occasional stand out performance and result.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Something seriously wrong on 17:03 - Dec 4 with 660 viewsDJR

Something seriously wrong on 16:49 - Dec 4 by thegloryyears

Agreed. If they were, they would not be playing in this division.
Something seriously wrong on 17:05 - Dec 4 with 607 viewsitfcsuth

Possibly not Championship, but very good League 1 footballers.

It’s very rare you roll over teams, but should have looked the more dominant side.

Barrow looked the L1 side, we looked like a struggling L2 side.

It’s got very very bad here.
Something seriously wrong on 17:11 - Dec 4 with 516 viewsChurchman

It’s beginning to look like they really aren't Championship quality at all. Just players Championship clubs don't want. People have worried about players who signed for Cook might leave if he goes. Well, they can only have come here for an easy ride and who on earth is going to want these players anyway?

The Board have got some thinking to do and decisions to make.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024