Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will any manager ever have success here now? 17:43 - Dec 4 with 612 viewsmistert

The atmosphere turns toxic more and more quickly after each throw of the dice. We'll literally be changing Manager every 6 months at this rate. If that's what people want then I suppose one day we'll eventually spin the managerial wheel and hit the jackpot!
Will any manager ever have success here now? on 17:45 - Dec 4 with 595 viewsBlueBadger

It'll be fine once we actually appoint a competent one.

I have considerably more faith in Ashton doing that than Marcus Evans.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Will any manager ever have success here now? on 17:45 - Dec 4 with 579 viewspointofblue

Probably because since Magilton, minus Mick, every managerial appointment has been worse than the last. It says a lot that Evans’ second best pick is probably Keane!

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Will any manager ever have success here now? on 17:49 - Dec 4 with 520 viewsBlueBadger

Will any manager ever have success here now? on 17:45 - Dec 4 by pointofblue

Probably because since Magilton, minus Mick, every managerial appointment has been worse than the last. It says a lot that Evans’ second best pick is probably Keane!

You appear to have spelt 'Jewell' wrong.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Will any manager ever have success here now? on 17:49 - Dec 4 with 525 viewshomer_123

Toxic? Trust me...compared with other clubs in a similar situation...we are laid back.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Will any manager ever have success here now? on 17:58 - Dec 4 with 423 viewspointofblue

Will any manager ever have success here now? on 17:49 - Dec 4 by BlueBadger

You appear to have spelt 'Jewell' wrong.

To be fair it’s like picking between the Titanic and the Lusitania.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Will any manager ever have success here now? on 18:35 - Dec 4 with 321 viewsunstableblue

Will any manager ever have success here now? on 17:45 - Dec 4 by BlueBadger

It'll be fine once we actually appoint a competent one.

I have considerably more faith in Ashton doing that than Marcus Evans.

More faith in Ashton than Marcus to find a competent manager… that’s like saying I’ve more faith in Priti than Nigel Farage to improve relations with Europe

Must do better BB

First babbling about progressive now this… tsssk!

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024