Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mark Robbins for me 20:41 - Dec 4 with 903 viewsbackwaywhen

Performing miracles at Coventry without a bean to spend and upheaval of no home ground last season ……. Thoughts
Mark Robbins for me on 20:42 - Dec 4 with 890 viewsJDB23

This is nearly as bad as those asking for Eddie Howe after Lambert got sacked.
Mark Robbins for me on 20:43 - Dec 4 with 862 viewsJ2BLUE

What planet are you on?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Mark Robbins for me on 20:46 - Dec 4 with 814 viewsbrazil1981

🤦🏼‍♂️
Mark Robbins for me on 20:49 - Dec 4 with 758 viewsbackwaywhen

Mark Robbins for me on 20:43 - Dec 4 by J2BLUE

What planet are you on?

Please explain ….. obviously not seen Coventry play and missed the game when the beat us at PR , plays good attacking football with a system and game plan that his players both implement and understand, where’s the problem , with this squad at his disposal I think he would do really well .IMHO
Mark Robbins for me on 20:52 - Dec 4 with 721 viewsBlue_Armee

Mark Robbins for me on 20:49 - Dec 4 by backwaywhen

Please explain ….. obviously not seen Coventry play and missed the game when the beat us at PR , plays good attacking football with a system and game plan that his players both implement and understand, where’s the problem , with this squad at his disposal I think he would do really well .IMHO

No more scummers

Poll: Mexit or McStay? Not what you want but what you think will actually happen

Mark Robbins for me on 20:53 - Dec 4 with 708 viewsLeoMuff

Would be amazing, as would Klopp

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Mark Robbins for me on 20:54 - Dec 4 with 693 viewsBloomBlue

Why would he leave a big club luke Coventry pushing for promotion to the Prem for a L1 team
Mark Robbins for me on 21:10 - Dec 4 with 629 viewsbackwaywhen

Mark Robbins for me on 20:54 - Dec 4 by BloomBlue

Why would he leave a big club luke Coventry pushing for promotion to the Prem for a L1 team

I believe Coventry are still not financially sound , and if you think we are not more attractive to manage than Coventry with far more potential , then I salute you sir , but seriously I think he could take us a lot further than he could Coventry IMO
Login to get fewer ads

Mark Robbins for me on 21:12 - Dec 4 with 598 viewsJ2BLUE

I'm not questioning that.

It's completely unrealistic.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Mark Robbins for me on 21:12 - Dec 4 with 595 viewstimothyeo

Mark Robbins for me on 21:10 - Dec 4 by backwaywhen

I believe Coventry are still not financially sound , and if you think we are not more attractive to manage than Coventry with far more potential , then I salute you sir , but seriously I think he could take us a lot further than he could Coventry IMO

There is literally no way on planet earth a manager is leaving a Championship promotion challenge for a midtable league one side.

Give your head a wobble and start to think a bit more realistically - or you're going to be incredibly disappointed
Mark Robbins for me on 21:14 - Dec 4 with 570 viewsWakh

Mark Robbins for me on 21:10 - Dec 4 by backwaywhen

They were in the top 6 of the Championship this morning. Why would he give that up for mid table in league one.
Mark Robbins for me on 21:47 - Dec 4 with 456 viewsIpswichKnight

He’s also a scummer, 2 things should rule anyone out from the job.

1) any link to them up the A140

2) Being called Paul.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024