Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
morsy…. 17:46 - Dec 11 with 1947 viewswitchdoctor

good interview just now on R S…very positive and upbeat..certainly no hint of sulking whatsoever…👍
[Post edited 11 Dec 2021 17:47]
morsy…. on 17:47 - Dec 11 with 1893 viewsjayessess

yup, they're all trying. Hope the supporters stick with them whilst we try and get going again.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

morsy…. on 17:48 - Dec 11 with 1850 viewsbobbyramsey

Great improvement.....
morsy…. on 17:49 - Dec 11 with 1833 viewsKeaneish

He has the bit between his teeth again today maybe as he was back at his old club. Made some excellent tackles and good interceptions. Played more advanced of Evans in the first half too which was good to see. Geeing up the fans after the goal too. A good performance from him but he needs to do that every week now.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

morsy…. on 17:50 - Dec 11 with 1816 viewsScuzzer

Yup...indeed. And by McGreal as well.
In fact I think all the callers aswell were pretty decent.
We have to remember that we just took a point away at second in the league. In a different situation we would have been really content with that.

Established 1968

morsy…. on 17:53 - Dec 11 with 1740 viewsScuzzer

And he mentioned that their goal was offside...which it clearly was.

Established 1968

morsy…. on 18:03 - Dec 11 with 1561 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

morsy…. on 17:53 - Dec 11 by Scuzzer

And he mentioned that their goal was offside...which it clearly was.

Not sure the disallowed one was though.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

morsy…. on 18:07 - Dec 11 with 1485 viewsbilllm

morsy…. on 18:03 - Dec 11 by BanksterDebtSlave

Just I think, could easily have been given,
morsy…. on 18:31 - Dec 11 with 1327 viewsjayessess

morsy…. on 18:03 - Dec 11 by BanksterDebtSlave

Looked more or less level, but going in opposite directions, non-VAR lino gives that as off more often than not.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Login to get fewer ads

morsy…. on 18:46 - Dec 11 with 1266 viewschrismakin

Talks about the offside goal, but wasn't it he who left his post?

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

morsy…. on 19:56 - Dec 11 with 1116 viewsbilllm

morsy…. on 17:49 - Dec 11 by Keaneish

He has the bit between his teeth again today maybe as he was back at his old club. Made some excellent tackles and good interceptions. Played more advanced of Evans in the first half too which was good to see. Geeing up the fans after the goal too. A good performance from him but he needs to do that every week now.

I thought after cook went and his diabolical attempt at football on Tuesday he'd be off, not sure after today, good performance, needs to back it up Saturday and I think he will stay,
morsy…. on 20:10 - Dec 11 with 1021 viewsNthQldITFC

morsy…. on 19:56 - Dec 11 by billlm

I thought after cook went and his diabolical attempt at football on Tuesday he'd be off, not sure after today, good performance, needs to back it up Saturday and I think he will stay,

I think that given his relationship with Cook, and the situation around his somewhat forced transfer here late in the window, he can be forgiven for the Charlton performance. Not ideal, but understandable to some extent.

To come back with a good performance today was important, and I hope that Charlton performance is water under the bridge now, and NOT dragged back up any time somebody wants to have a go at him in the future. Good player. Our captain.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

morsy…. on 20:21 - Dec 11 with 990 viewsSamWhiteUK

The turn around from Tuesday's performance from him in particular was stark. He slammed into a challenge about 10 minutes in which set the tone. We need him to be tough and up for it EVERY game
morsy…. on 21:15 - Dec 11 with 849 viewsbilllm

morsy…. on 20:10 - Dec 11 by NthQldITFC

I think that given his relationship with Cook, and the situation around his somewhat forced transfer here late in the window, he can be forgiven for the Charlton performance. Not ideal, but understandable to some extent.

To come back with a good performance today was important, and I hope that Charlton performance is water under the bridge now, and NOT dragged back up any time somebody wants to have a go at him in the future. Good player. Our captain.

I won't be dragging it up,he's had some performances I've loved, today he was hit them hard and early, more of that please,
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024