Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just in from seeing a friend and actually forgot about game tonight until now. 01:26 - Dec 16 with 787 viewsN2_Blue

First time ever I've ever forgotten about a Town game and not checked for scores and a result while we are playing.

Almost glad i didn't remember...0-2 to Barrow?? Just checked the line up expecting to see u23 line up. Ok its not our first XI but its strong enough surely. Barrow?? WTF is going on with our club?

I don't get it, not only are we now a middling L1 club, but a club that consistently cannot deal with L2 opposition.

State of our club is diabolical.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Just in from seeing a friend and actually forgot about game tonight until now. on 01:38 - Dec 16 with 760 viewspointofblue

It could have been worse - you could have watched the first half.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Just in from seeing a friend and actually forgot about game tonight until now. on 01:53 - Dec 16 with 744 viewsN2_Blue

Just in from seeing a friend and actually forgot about game tonight until now. on 01:38 - Dec 16 by pointofblue

It could have been worse - you could have watched the first half.

how bad? Worse than Charlton?

Just in from seeing a friend and actually forgot about game tonight until now. on 02:39 - Dec 16 with 729 viewsIllinoisblue

Just in from seeing a friend and actually forgot about game tonight until now. on 01:53 - Dec 16 by N2_Blue

how bad? Worse than Charlton?

Much worse considering the opposition

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Just in from seeing a friend and actually forgot about game tonight until now. on 03:50 - Dec 16 with 673 viewsGeomorph

Just in from seeing a friend and actually forgot about game tonight until now. on 02:39 - Dec 16 by Illinoisblue

Much worse considering the opposition

Town fan based near barrow… I’ve been saying that our paths would cross and they’d do us for 3 seasons… it’s about energy and passion.. nowt more
Just in from seeing a friend and actually forgot about game tonight until now. on 05:29 - Dec 16 with 616 viewsKeaneish

You make a big song and dance for months about wanting the manager out and now he’s gone you can’t even be bothered to watch us on national TV and forget we’re playing? I mean…what?

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Just in from seeing a friend and actually forgot about game tonight until now. on 07:19 - Dec 16 with 532 viewsN2_Blue

Just in from seeing a friend and actually forgot about game tonight until now. on 05:29 - Dec 16 by Keaneish

You make a big song and dance for months about wanting the manager out and now he’s gone you can’t even be bothered to watch us on national TV and forget we’re playing? I mean…what?

Sorry? What’s your point?

Ooh bad me because I didn’t watch Town on the TV.

Yes I wanted Cook out. Look at the state of us. We haven’t suddenly become this bad overnight. This is Cook’s mess.

I wouldn’t have removed him without a new man lined up, but that’s not the fans fault, that lies with Ashton and co.

You seem a very bitter person.

Just in from seeing a friend and actually forgot about game tonight until now. on 07:33 - Dec 16 with 498 viewsKeaneish

Just in from seeing a friend and actually forgot about game tonight until now. on 07:19 - Dec 16 by N2_Blue

Sorry? What’s your point?

Ooh bad me because I didn’t watch Town on the TV.

Yes I wanted Cook out. Look at the state of us. We haven’t suddenly become this bad overnight. This is Cook’s mess.

I wouldn’t have removed him without a new man lined up, but that’s not the fans fault, that lies with Ashton and co.

You seem a very bitter person.

Absolutely fella. Think about the pro-Cook fans who made the effort to do a round trip to Barrow on a Wednesday night even though it’s on TV. That should put into perspective what others should think of your views on the club given, you “…didn’t even know we were playing”.

Am I bitter? Given the mess this club is now in and the plausible deniability lots on here are now clinging to for their “Cook out” stance, which was in part a catalyst for the change that’s caused this mess, yes. Think of others who invest a lot of of time, effort and money in the club before making wild comments about the ins and outs of its future. And, I don’t mean that lightly. This club is on a knife edge at the moment and it needs stability after a lot of upheaval. Lazily calling to replace the manager is very shortsighted.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Just in from seeing a friend and actually forgot about game tonight until now. on 08:08 - Dec 16 with 437 viewsN2_Blue

Just in from seeing a friend and actually forgot about game tonight until now. on 07:33 - Dec 16 by Keaneish

Absolutely fella. Think about the pro-Cook fans who made the effort to do a round trip to Barrow on a Wednesday night even though it’s on TV. That should put into perspective what others should think of your views on the club given, you “…didn’t even know we were playing”.

Am I bitter? Given the mess this club is now in and the plausible deniability lots on here are now clinging to for their “Cook out” stance, which was in part a catalyst for the change that’s caused this mess, yes. Think of others who invest a lot of of time, effort and money in the club before making wild comments about the ins and outs of its future. And, I don’t mean that lightly. This club is on a knife edge at the moment and it needs stability after a lot of upheaval. Lazily calling to replace the manager is very shortsighted.

Excuse me, I invest a lot of time money and effort in my club. I’m a season ticket holder all through the last 15 dismal years travelling from west London for every game so again what’s your point. My view doesn’t count.

I have only utmost respect for those that went last night. I’ve never suggested anything else. Just because I lost track of time and forgot to check the score while I had a few drinks with my friend

You are bringing up an awful lot of stuff up against me for what reason I don’t know just because of my Cook stance.

I find your tone of post towards quite disrespectful.

Login to get fewer ads

Just in from seeing a friend and actually forgot about game tonight until now. on 08:58 - Dec 16 with 368 viewsHerbivore

Just in from seeing a friend and actually forgot about game tonight until now. on 08:08 - Dec 16 by N2_Blue

Excuse me, I invest a lot of time money and effort in my club. I’m a season ticket holder all through the last 15 dismal years travelling from west London for every game so again what’s your point. My view doesn’t count.

I have only utmost respect for those that went last night. I’ve never suggested anything else. Just because I lost track of time and forgot to check the score while I had a few drinks with my friend

You are bringing up an awful lot of stuff up against me for what reason I don’t know just because of my Cook stance.

I find your tone of post towards quite disrespectful.

He's a jeb-end who spent years loudly wearing his non-attendance as a badge of honour. He started going occasionally again under Lambert and continued to do so under Cook and he thinks that makes him a super fan. He played Sunday league once and thinks this qualifies him as some sort of football expert. If he's not a parody account he's the kind of next level bawbag that's best ignored.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

You really are a relentless turd aren't you? (n/t) on 09:02 - Dec 16 with 324 viewsBloots

Just in from seeing a friend and actually forgot about game tonight until now. on 07:33 - Dec 16 by Keaneish

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024