Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can’t believe I’m saying this 09:19 - Dec 16 with 1765 viewstextbackup

But I’d have ‘him’ back to wallop a few fcks and cnts into this lot. Organise them to learn the basics, and get the basics mastered…

A young coach here right now is not what we need, it’s too much of a mess to even consider that.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

I'm going for a lie down. (n/t) on 10:08 - Dec 16 with 261 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

I'm going for a lie down. (n/t) on 10:07 - Dec 16 by textbackup

They’ve been brought in by a manager they love playing for… and he’s gone.

A young coach gets completely overlooked by Morsy etc imo, too big to listen to ‘that’ guy

Too big? He’s a lower league journeyman FFS

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

I'm going for a lie down. (n/t) on 10:14 - Dec 16 with 223 viewsSteve_M

I'm going for a lie down. (n/t) on 09:58 - Dec 16 by hype313

Agreed, I fear the same outcome, there is something inherently wrong with this squad of players.

We changed all of them for the same reason last Summer which suggests it really isn't that.

The squad looked abysmal at the end of Jewell's time here, Palace away in Mick's second match was truly awful so many poor performances that night - Cresswell, Murphy, Chambers amongst them. It was about confidence and organisation.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

I'm going for a lie down. (n/t) on 10:18 - Dec 16 with 201 viewsHerbivore

I'm going for a lie down. (n/t) on 10:14 - Dec 16 by Steve_M

We changed all of them for the same reason last Summer which suggests it really isn't that.

The squad looked abysmal at the end of Jewell's time here, Palace away in Mick's second match was truly awful so many poor performances that night - Cresswell, Murphy, Chambers amongst them. It was about confidence and organisation.

Agreed. We have a pretty good real world example of our own of how an abject rabble can be turned into a decent side quite quickly through basic organisation and good management. It doesn't need to be a Mick type manager, just someone who can get the players organised and believing in themselves. And I'd add that whilst things are bad right now, relative to our level we're not in the same state we were in when Mick replaced Jewell.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024