Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well, he'll definitely be sweating now. 20:46 - Jan 1 with 1526 viewsBlueBadger

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/virginia-giuffre-new-york-jeffrey-ep

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Well, he'll definitely be sweating now. on 21:01 - Jan 1 with 1436 viewsMattinLondon

Maybe an odd question to ask - the age of consent in this country is sixteen. How can Prince Andrew be charged with allegedly having sex with a seventeen year old when she was over said age of consent?

One of the victims was seventeen when she states that he had sex with her.
[Post edited 1 Jan 2022 21:01]
Well, he'll definitely be sweating now. on 21:03 - Jan 1 with 1408 viewsazuremerlangus

Well, he'll definitely be sweating now. on 21:01 - Jan 1 by MattinLondon

Maybe an odd question to ask - the age of consent in this country is sixteen. How can Prince Andrew be charged with allegedly having sex with a seventeen year old when she was over said age of consent?

One of the victims was seventeen when she states that he had sex with her.
[Post edited 1 Jan 2022 21:01]

Under age in New York.

Poll: What type of manager will we get?

Well, he'll definitely be sweating now. on 21:08 - Jan 1 with 1383 viewsMattinLondon

Well, he'll definitely be sweating now. on 21:03 - Jan 1 by azuremerlangus

Under age in New York.

But I thought that it happened here?
Well, he'll definitely be sweating now. on 21:33 - Jan 1 with 1289 viewsfactual_blue

Well, he'll definitely be sweating now. on 21:08 - Jan 1 by MattinLondon

It did.

Dorking Pizza Express.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Well, he'll definitely be sweating now. on 21:36 - Jan 1 with 1279 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Will he really be sweating? It doesn't look great but isn't the worst case scenario that he gets tried in his absence, found guilty and the US make a request for extradition? It would be a PR disaster but he would never be extradited would he?

Or am I missing something here?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Well, he'll definitely be sweating now. on 21:41 - Jan 1 with 1250 viewsazuremerlangus

Well, he'll definitely be sweating now. on 21:08 - Jan 1 by MattinLondon

Both London and New York according to the article

Poll: What type of manager will we get?

Well, he'll definitely be sweating now. on 23:44 - Jan 1 with 1058 viewsMattinLondon

Well, he'll definitely be sweating now. on 21:41 - Jan 1 by azuremerlangus

Thinking about it, it doesn’t actually matter how old the victim is or if she was above the age of consent or not.

If sex is coerced etc then it’s still illegal- I feel like an idiot for not thinking that in the first place.
Well, he'll definitely be sweating now. on 00:45 - Jan 2 with 989 viewsXYZ

Well, he'll definitely be sweating now. on 21:36 - Jan 1 by Nthsuffolkblue

Will he really be sweating? It doesn't look great but isn't the worst case scenario that he gets tried in his absence, found guilty and the US make a request for extradition? It would be a PR disaster but he would never be extradited would he?

Yes, completely.

This is a civil claim from the woman for damages, not a criminal accusation from the US authorities, as yet. Thus, extradition isn't at issue for now.

Ghislaine Maxwell singing for a reduced sentence could lead to criminal charges.

Edit: typo.
[Post edited 2 Jan 2022 0:46]
Login to get fewer ads

Well, he'll definitely be sweating now. on 12:58 - Jan 2 with 746 viewsBlueBadger

Well, he'll definitely be sweating now. on 23:44 - Jan 1 by MattinLondon

Thinking about it, it doesn’t actually matter how old the victim is or if she was above the age of consent or not.

If sex is coerced etc then it’s still illegal- I feel like an idiot for not thinking that in the first place.

Woah, woah, woah. This is not the TWTD way. The correct response to double down and then complain about a 'pile on'.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Well, he'll definitely be sweating now. on 13:15 - Jan 2 with 689 viewsGuthrum

Well, he'll definitely be sweating now. on 21:41 - Jan 1 by azuremerlangus

Moreover, if she was trafficked from the US to the UK, then the age laws at their end apply also to that.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Well, he'll definitely be sweating now. on 13:25 - Jan 2 with 667 viewsRyorry

Well, he'll definitely be sweating now. on 21:36 - Jan 1 by Nthsuffolkblue

What a life, choosing to be effectively in permanent lock-down forever rather than front up and try to prove your innocence in court. If he's innocent, he's being badly advised imho. Refusing to go over there to be questioned or go to court just makes him look guilty anyway.
[Post edited 2 Jan 2022 18:04]

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024