Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bonne deal... 15:36 - Jan 13 with 657 viewsOriginalMarkyP

...I wonder if waiving, reducing any Dozzell sell on clause would be something we'd look at as part of a deal.

Poll: After our 7 goal thrashing of Needham should we?
Blog: Sounds Better in a Song

Bonne deal... on 16:59 - Jan 13 with 466 viewsKentish_Tractor

Fron what I remember Andre was hardly setting Loftus Road alight last time I read about him.

Unless he's made a dramatic improvement in the last few months I doubt that clause would be worth anything.

Poll: How often are you refreshing TWTD today?

Bonne deal... on 17:05 - Jan 13 with 446 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Bonne deal... on 16:59 - Jan 13 by Kentish_Tractor

Fron what I remember Andre was hardly setting Loftus Road alight last time I read about him.

Unless he's made a dramatic improvement in the last few months I doubt that clause would be worth anything.

Thinks hes done OK in a team performing well in the Champ.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Bonne deal... on 17:09 - Jan 13 with 435 viewschrismakin

Bonne deal... on 16:59 - Jan 13 by Kentish_Tractor

Think it's fair to say he's doing exactly what he did here and is thought of in the same way. There are QPR fans who like him and plenty that don't.

Had a rough start. But became a regular

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024