Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Disappointing that 16:52 - Jan 15 with 820 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Donacien, Edmundson, Burns, Evans, Norwood and Bonne all having poor games. Not necessarily Bonne or Norwoods fault, they just had no service.

But this side just cannot cope with the high press and we need to get it fixed, even if it means bringing players in.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Disappointing that on 16:57 - Jan 15 with 738 viewsFightingEssex

I can’t wait for the season to end and this mob to move on to whoever gives them a wage next. We need to look at what clubs like Rotherham do to get promoted every other season and who they’re recruiting rather than what we’ve done. Four seasons in this league is unacceptable and frankly pathetic.

Poll: Next Ipswich Town manager?

Disappointing that on 17:17 - Jan 15 with 659 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Aluko was disappointing too I thought. Always looking to pass rather than run with it.

Whole team looked devoid of inspiration unfortunately.

10 corners without so much as a shot on target was hugely wasteful.
Disappointing that on 18:56 - Jan 15 with 579 viewsKeaneish

Did you travel up or get a stream of it? Thanks f the latter, where from? I had a ticket to go but my train was cancelled so missed out and had to settle for the radio, which is a poor substitute.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Disappointing that on 19:03 - Jan 15 with 545 viewsjayessess

Thought we coped OK with the press today actually. We've had most of the ball and territory, away from home, against a team that's 2nd in the league for possession.

Trouble today was our inability to hurt them when they retreated into shape and the levelling of our revolver at our own feet multiple times.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Disappointing that on 19:08 - Jan 15 with 527 viewsJuggsy

Thought Evans in particular was piss poor. Distribution was abysmal throughout.
Disappointing that on 19:21 - Jan 15 with 499 viewsChurchman

Disappointing that on 16:57 - Jan 15 by FightingEssex

I can’t wait for the season to end and this mob to move on to whoever gives them a wage next. We need to look at what clubs like Rotherham do to get promoted every other season and who they’re recruiting rather than what we’ve done. Four seasons in this league is unacceptable and frankly pathetic.

Why do you think it’s pathetic? We belong in this division. We are established L1 trying to reverse decades of decline. We have no divine right to be better than what we are. Bolton are 7-2 better than us. Hopefully next season they won’t be.

There are very few clubs that have been worse run than this and very few that have recruited 5 utterly abject managers out of the last 6. I hope KM proves to be a good manager, but we are not going to know that for a long time. What we do know is that the new owners are striving to improve the club in a way the previous owner just wasn’t interested in.

A number of the players are on three year contracts, others on loan. There will be changes next year, but I hope that personnel wise they are kept to a minimum.
Disappointing that on 19:53 - Jan 15 with 456 viewsArnieM

Disappointing that on 16:57 - Jan 15 by FightingEssex

Hasnt Rotherham’s team been together for several years now? Which means ripping it up ever6 summer is NOT the way forward…nor is sacking the manager every few months. We’re on our 3rd in something like 12 months I believe!

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024