Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If you were to buy a season ticket at a premier league club 21:54 - Jan 18 with 1565 viewsGarv

Outside the big clubs, it's hard to look far past Brighton isn't it?

Such a positive and entertaining team. Everyone knows they don't score enough, but they're so good to watch.

Even now they don't really get the recognition they should, it's still considered an upset if they don't lose to Chelsea, but I fancied them to win tonight before the game.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

If you were to buy a season ticket at a premier league club on 22:38 - Jan 18 with 1488 viewsPlums

Nice comfy seats too

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

If you were to buy a season ticket at a premier league club on 23:00 - Jan 18 with 1452 viewswkj

Probably Norwich. Not far to go to witness them getting thrashed.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

If you were to buy a season ticket at a premier league club on 23:33 - Jan 18 with 1416 viewsIllinoisblue

ST paid for with AMEX obviously

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

If you were to buy a season ticket at a premier league club on 00:03 - Jan 19 with 1387 viewsOwainG1992

Nice footballing team.
My wifes late Dad's side too.

But it would be Southampton for me.

Always had a soft spot for them when they had,
Beattie, Pahars, Lundekvam and Co.

Poll: Apologies I'm bored. How many signings will we have by Plymouth at home.

If you were to buy a season ticket at a premier league club on 00:06 - Jan 19 with 1386 viewstractordownsouth

Some season tickets can't be bought

This isn't one of them

The AMEX

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

If you were to buy a season ticket at a premier league club on 08:19 - Jan 19 with 1149 viewsKitman

Living in exile as I do in leafy north West Sussex, I am bombarded with regular offers to go with pals and work colleagues to the Amex. I’ve been to a few but have had absolutely no desire to buy a season ticket (for obvious reasons) but in answer to the subject matter, they would probably score high on the list. However, when we were in the same division, I always enjoyed the away day at Brentford. TBH, the journey by train to and from to see Brentford is probably easier than by train than Brighton. The Amex, stuck out there on the South Downs and nearly at Lewes, it’s a nightmare getting away from after the final whistle.

Blog: [Blog] Interesting Start to the New Season

If you were to buy a season ticket at a premier league club on 08:23 - Jan 19 with 1125 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

You forgot to mention what a wonderful stadium they have

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

If you were to buy a season ticket at a premier league club on 08:34 - Jan 19 with 1062 viewsGarv

If you were to buy a season ticket at a premier league club on 00:03 - Jan 19 by OwainG1992

Nice footballing team.

Southampton wouldn't be far behind for me to be honest. Another good team to watch.

Login to get fewer ads

If you were to buy a season ticket at a premier league club on 08:40 - Jan 19 with 1047 viewsArnieM

Reckon if I had to buy a ST for a PL club other than Town, it’d be WHU. Easy to get to from ipswich, and they play good football by and large. The only thing I don’t like is their bloody colours !

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

If you were to buy a season ticket at a premier league club on 08:45 - Jan 19 with 1027 viewsGarv

If you were to buy a season ticket at a premier league club on 08:40 - Jan 19 by ArnieM

Reckon if I had to buy a ST for a PL club other than Town, it’d be WHU. Easy to get to from ipswich, and they play good football by and large. The only thing I don’t like is their bloody colours !

Just remember your binoculars to see the pitch.

If you were to buy a season ticket at a premier league club on 08:49 - Jan 19 with 1025 viewsabracaDOBRA_

Brighton are my closest team. The amount of people round here that used to support Manu, Chelsea, Liverpool etc that then decided to support Brighton when they got in the prem, who now claim to 'support their local' is ridiculous. I even knew of a town fan down here who now supports them. So for that reason I do no like them, most of their fans are plastic
If you were to buy a season ticket at a premier league club on 09:01 - Jan 19 with 999 viewswkj

If you were to buy a season ticket at a premier league club on 08:49 - Jan 19 by abracaDOBRA_

Brighton are my closest team. The amount of people round here that used to support Manu, Chelsea, Liverpool etc that then decided to support Brighton when they got in the prem, who now claim to 'support their local' is ridiculous. I even knew of a town fan down here who now supports them. So for that reason I do no like them, most of their fans are plastic

You can say that about any club. In school I got a lot of "Ipswich are sh*t" - then the year Burley got us up people were wearing town stuff.

Brighton is a compelling project though and should be commended for what they're achieving.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

If you were to buy a season ticket at a premier league club on 09:08 - Jan 19 with 973 viewsabracaDOBRA_

If you were to buy a season ticket at a premier league club on 09:01 - Jan 19 by wkj

You can say that about any club. In school I got a lot of "Ipswich are sh*t" - then the year Burley got us up people were wearing town stuff.

Brighton is a compelling project though and should be commended for what they're achieving.

True, a lot of people round this area have the same feeling towards Brighton though. Even some of my BHAFC supporting mates will say the same, the hardcore ones. Same fans weren't around when they were in league 2 with no stadium, now they're 'Brighton til I die'. Im only salty cos one of my fellow townies got converted. Will never get how people can change teams!
If you were to buy a season ticket at a premier league club on 09:18 - Jan 19 with 957 viewsvilanovablue

Living in Eastbourne as I do they are my closest PL club. Been a few times it's a decent ground and the transport facilities are excellent. 2 mins to my local station and then a 2 minute walk from Falmer.
If you were to buy a season ticket at a premier league club on 09:20 - Jan 19 with 943 viewsabracaDOBRA_

If you were to buy a season ticket at a premier league club on 09:18 - Jan 19 by vilanovablue

Living in Eastbourne as I do they are my closest PL club. Been a few times it's a decent ground and the transport facilities are excellent. 2 mins to my local station and then a 2 minute walk from Falmer.

Im in Hastings so not far from you!
If you were to buy a season ticket at a premier league club on 09:31 - Jan 19 with 869 viewsDJR

I spent the first 7 years of my life in Hove, before my dad got a job transfer to Ipswich, so in a parallel universe I could have been a Brighton fan. Because of my early memories I have a very soft spot for Brighton as a place, but not for the football team.
If you were to buy a season ticket at a premier league club on 10:15 - Jan 19 with 783 viewsDurovigutum

Palace, and not just to be contraire.

Decent atmosphere in a rubbish stadium now with interesting football, which I lived down the road from for the first 30 years of my life after my parents moved from my birth place of God's own county (Suffolk, for any removal of doubt).
If you were to buy a season ticket at a premier league club on 11:40 - Jan 19 with 681 viewsOsborneOneNil

If you were to buy a season ticket at a premier league club on 00:03 - Jan 19 by OwainG1992

Nice footballing team.

Yeah, Southampton too. Closest to me, plus, it's always an entertaining game with plenty of goals.

Off to see them play Man City this weekend, as it goes.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024