Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Norwood staying 16:48 - Jan 23 with 5071 viewsBlueandTruesince82

According to Stuart Watson, beyond Jan at least. Preston, as well as League One outfits Wigan, Plymouth, Oxford United, Portsmouth, Charlton and Lincoln all said to be keen so be interesting to see what happens re a new contract

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Norwood staying on 20:14 - Jan 23 with 853 viewsjeera

Norwood staying on 20:04 - Jan 23 by PhilTWTD

Rashford would already have been in the first team when KMc joined Man U, but would have worked with him in his last couple of years, of course. He didn't have any loans.

Incidentally, the Accrington scorer yesterday, Ethan Hamilton, chatted to KMc for a bit after the game just before he spoke to us having played for him in Man U's academy. KMc said he knew we were behind as soon as he hit the goal and knew where the late free-kick was going.

One that McKenna might look to entice in the Summer in that case?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Norwood staying on 20:29 - Jan 23 with 799 viewsPhilTWTD

Norwood staying on 20:14 - Jan 23 by jeera

One that McKenna might look to entice in the Summer in that case?

No idea!
Norwood staying on 23:35 - Jan 23 with 645 viewsistanblue

This'll upset a few on here
Norwood staying on 23:41 - Jan 23 with 639 viewsXYZ

Norwood staying on 17:29 - Jan 23 by PhilTWTD

No, doesn't seem like it, does it? I think he'll move on either later this month or in the summer. Not heard of any specific interest yet though.

Not sure about the length of his contract, but I have a very good contact who tells me his wages are extremely high for League One.

It might cost a bit to get rid of him.
Norwood staying on 11:48 - Jan 24 with 462 viewsRadlett_blue

Norwood staying on 23:41 - Jan 23 by XYZ

Not sure about the length of his contract, but I have a very good contact who tells me his wages are extremely high for League One.

It might cost a bit to get rid of him.

Norwood's contract is up in the summer, but Town have a 1 year option. WE might exercise that because McKenna want to keep him or we think he could be sold, although he'll be 32 in September & I reckon he's on quite good wages so wouldn't have huge transfer value.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Norwood staying on 12:03 - Jan 24 with 426 viewsmonty_radio

Norwood staying on 17:29 - Jan 23 by PhilTWTD

No, doesn't seem like it, does it? I think he'll move on either later this month or in the summer. Not heard of any specific interest yet though.

I don't understand why so many seem keen to rush Pigott out the door. Scored 3 in 5 then suffered injury and was replaced by on-fire Bonne; then a family bereavement. Recently came on, and, in 10 minutes, created a squandered goalscoring opportunity and won a penalty. Granted he's not such a fleet-footed mover as Bonne, but he's more of a target man than either Bonne or Norwood and his touch is good.

If we sell, it had better be worth it.

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024