Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I do believe that Johnson is genuinely, in his soul, to his very core, sorry 18:41 - Jan 31 with 433 viewsghostofescobar

Sorry that he got caught. But that will be it. His apology is, like much of what comes out of that man’s mouth, a lie. Johnson has only ever looked after one person; Johnson. His “apology” was designed to help: it was designed to help Johnson. I despair.

GhostOfEscobar

I do believe that Johnson is genuinely, in his soul, to his very core, sorry on 18:45 - Jan 31 with 398 viewsEdwardStone

From his well publicised arrogance as a schoolboy

Via his antics smashing up restaurants as a member of the Bullingdon Club

Via his sackings for lying

Via his multiple broken marriage vows and betrayed partners

And his dishonest campaign that secured a wafer-thin majority for Brexit

This man has caused carnage wherever he has been
I do believe that Johnson is genuinely, in his soul, to his very core, sorry on 18:50 - Jan 31 with 377 viewsfactual_blue

He doesn't have a soul.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

I do believe that Johnson is genuinely, in his soul, to his very core, sorry on 19:11 - Jan 31 with 331 viewsIllinoisblue

It’s all a jolly jape to him. A despicable excuse of a man.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

I do believe that Johnson is genuinely, in his soul, to his very core, sorry on 19:13 - Jan 31 with 319 viewsBlueBadger

I do believe that Johnson is genuinely, in his soul, to his very core, sorry on 18:50 - Jan 31 by factual_blue

He doesn't have a soul.

Nah, he's 'our' soul....

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I do believe that Johnson is genuinely, in his soul, to his very core, sorry on 19:18 - Jan 31 with 300 viewsSwansea_Blue

I wouldn’t be surprised if his denials of wrongdoing are genuine. I don’t think he understands what he’s done, or what he should have (or not) done. Those are the sorts of details he’s never had to worry about.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024