Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Neil Harris 16:21 - Feb 5 with 1877 viewsgordon

Has sorted this lot out pretty well.
Neil Harris on 18:40 - Feb 5 with 257 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Neil Harris on 16:33 - Feb 5 by FrimleyBlue

Like I said no more blind flowing based on previous successes. Altho km doesn't have any anyway

It's no different to Lambert football, if you're happy with it fine be happy.

Was 4-2-3-1 on the weekly basis a better football to watch for you?
Neil Harris on 18:49 - Feb 5 with 241 viewspointofblue

Neil Harris on 16:55 - Feb 5 by StokieBlue

"performances haven't met the results"

That's still better than results not meeting performances. He about to win 5 out of 7 and he's still working on getting what he wants into place.

You just don't like him because he's smarmy and is doing better than Cook without 3 pre-seasons. You also don't like him because he's not proving you right and all you really care about is how many of your hot-takes come in. A bit like a desperate gambler always seeking that next winner.

SB

I know it's cool to pile on Frimley at any given opportunity but he's right. Fine, results have been good under McKenna but the performances have not - not since we won at Priestfield. Indeed one question I would like him to be asked is is he concerned performances are gardually getting worse.

Yes, missing Morsy is a blow, but all the same the problems that existed under Lambert and, to an extent, Cook are still there. Perhaps it's too much to expect them to be solved but considering how we started under McKenna it's disappointing to find ourselves back at this level already.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Neil Harris on 19:02 - Feb 5 with 197 viewsFrimleyBlue

Neil Harris on 18:40 - Feb 5 by Mach_foreignBlue

Was 4-2-3-1 on the weekly basis a better football to watch for you?

No. And I've liked to a certain degree how KM has changed it up, certain times I've felt he's tried to be a bit to prem level with league 1 players. But overall its a nice change.

I do however feel we seem again to be struggling with simple passes. We don't look dangerous on the ball and despite the cleansheets we still look very fragile against the run of play..

It's been 10 goals scored, 4 against Gills away, so that's 6 in 6 other fixtures. Plus games with 0 shots on target and a lowering actual chances of goals with each game that has passed.

There are many positives. Plenty. But it's OK imo to notice the negatives that remain. No I don't expect KM to resolve them inside a month or two. But I also don't want to see similar trends returning, 4/5 changes a game, lack of cutting edge. Etc

If its not the manager and its the players. Then the recruitment needs to be looked at. Someone has to take the bullet for any negatives, that's just how it works.

What is factual however is you can be happy with results whilst concerned with how we get them.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024