Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Donacien - Has there been a more consistent player over the full season 18:03 - Mar 26 with 1376 viewsSmithy

just brilliant again today, hardly ever put a foot wrong

37 years and counting!
Poll: We've had some awful managers in recent years, but who do you dislike the most?

Donacien - Has there been a more consistent player over the full season on 18:24 - Mar 26 with 1293 viewsThai_Blue

Mr Consistent alongside Wolf Royce and credit to Burgess for slipping into the back three so well and behind them a goalkeeper that actually comes to collect balls in the penalty area. A solid foundation for the team.
Donacien - Has there been a more consistent player over the full season on 18:31 - Mar 26 with 1265 viewslowhouseblue

Donacien - Has there been a more consistent player over the full season on 18:24 - Mar 26 by Thai_Blue

Mr Consistent alongside Wolf Royce and credit to Burgess for slipping into the back three so well and behind them a goalkeeper that actually comes to collect balls in the penalty area. A solid foundation for the team.

for what it's worth, i don't think i've ever been so wrong about a player. for a long time i thought he was a dreadful buy.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Donacien - Has there been a more consistent player over the full season on 18:34 - Mar 26 with 1240 viewsmarchy

Donacien - Has there been a more consistent player over the full season on 18:31 - Mar 26 by lowhouseblue

for what it's worth, i don't think i've ever been so wrong about a player. for a long time i thought he was a dreadful buy.

I mean, he did seem to be! But the signs were there, to be honest - Paul Lambert binned him early in his career, so we had a pretty clear clue he was decent.
Donacien - Has there been a more consistent player over the full season on 18:37 - Mar 26 with 1225 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

He’s been brilliant this season. Solid in defence and great getting the ball forward.

Not many of Hurst’s signings came to anything!
Donacien - Has there been a more consistent player over the full season on 18:40 - Mar 26 with 1195 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

POTS

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Donacien - Has there been a more consistent player over the full season on 18:45 - Mar 26 with 1164 viewsThai_Blue

Donacien - Has there been a more consistent player over the full season on 18:31 - Mar 26 by lowhouseblue

If most fans were honest, I'm sure they would say the same. Not a fullback or a central defender but my God he makes playing the right side of a back three look so easy. Bloody managers who stick to a style of play even though they haven't got the players to make it work
Donacien - Has there been a more consistent player over the full season on 19:48 - Mar 26 with 1045 viewsNthQldITFC

I can't really think of many other players (for any team) that have such an involvement at BOTH ends of the pitch as Janoi, consistently, every game. He's so comfortable taking the ball under any sort of pressure, but then the whole team seems to be all of a sudden, under the magician.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

How bizarre that was probably Donacien worst display today!! on 21:16 - Mar 26 with 919 viewsunstableblue

Don’t get me wrong he has been superb this season, and even his below par display today was still quite acceptable

But Morsy was balking him out on multiple occasions as he just wasn’t on his A game

Which is strange as he’s been Mr Consistency

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Login to get fewer ads

Donacien - Has there been a more consistent player over the full season on 22:48 - Mar 26 with 824 viewsBluemer

Will be my vote for POTY, obviously plenty of worthy contenders but considering he's come from a player who most people wouldn't have been bothered if he'd been shipped out last season to one of our best players is I think outstanding.
Donacien - Has there been a more consistent player over the full season on 22:53 - Mar 26 with 795 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Donacien - Has there been a more consistent player over the full season on 22:48 - Mar 26 by Bluemer

Will be my vote for POTY, obviously plenty of worthy contenders but considering he's come from a player who most people wouldn't have been bothered if he'd been shipped out last season to one of our best players is I think outstanding.

Good shout but , Burns.....Morsy......Burns......Morsy.....hmmm!!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Donacien - Has there been a more consistent player over the full season on 22:58 - Mar 26 with 773 viewsBluemer

Donacien - Has there been a more consistent player over the full season on 22:53 - Mar 26 by BanksterDebtSlave

Good shout but , Burns.....Morsy......Burns......Morsy.....hmmm!!

I know, but I'm a sucker for zero to hero stories !
Donacien - Has there been a more consistent player over the full season on 03:37 - Mar 27 with 640 viewsbournemouthblue

I can remember seeing him in a cup game against Lincoln and thought he is fine, he just wasn't as good at going forwards as KVY but then who was, defensively he was solid enough

In a strange way, I think McKenna has unlocked his perfect position with this overlapping centre back type role

If we had a left sided version of him, we would be even better at the back and it's not as if we are looking poor there nowadays, Burgess appears to have slotted in there seamlessly

Thompson looks very solid at left wing back himself and could even play that role I would suggest

If we could some how find a left footed version of Burns down the left hand side, we would be a serious outfit

If McKenna can sort this area out in the summer and find a striker or two, whoever they are

I think we will start to look like a very competitive team indeed and actually, whilst frustrating, another season in League One could be quite fun if we rip it up

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024