Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season ticket renewal (moving seats) 18:05 - Mar 27 with 1311 viewstextbackup

I’m sure the answer is in the print and smacking me in the face! But I’m looking to renew ST, but move seats, with the addition of getting two child’s STs too…

I assume an email is best for this?

Also, is there anywhere you can currently see all taken ST seats, so to then pick where you’d like to sit?

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Season ticket renewal (moving seats) on 18:11 - Mar 27 with 1257 viewsReuser_is_God

You & the girls joining Blue Action?

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Season ticket renewal (moving seats) on 18:16 - Mar 27 with 1251 viewstextbackup

Season ticket renewal (moving seats) on 18:11 - Mar 27 by Reuser_is_God

You & the girls joining Blue Action?

I’m in two minds of where to sit, cobbold upper near the BA lot (they’ll enjoy watching and getting involved)

Or NS upper…

Season ticket renewal (moving seats) on 18:18 - Mar 27 with 1227 viewsReuser_is_God

Season ticket renewal (moving seats) on 18:16 - Mar 27 by textbackup

I’m in two minds of where to sit, cobbold upper near the BA lot (they’ll enjoy watching and getting involved)

Or NS upper…

I was that end of Cobbold Upper as a kid & loved watching the NSL back in the day.

Upper North is better though, great view of the game up there.

Evans out

Season ticket renewal (moving seats) on 18:19 - Mar 27 with 1225 viewsDubtractor

Or NS upper…

Those seats in cobbold upper at the SBR end are pretty crap though tbh, no leg room at all, and not a great view of the pitch as you're looking left all the time.

I've sat there a fair bit with freebies over the years!

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Season ticket renewal (moving seats) on 18:25 - Mar 27 with 1189 viewstextbackup

Season ticket renewal (moving seats) on 18:19 - Mar 27 by Dubtractor

Those seats in cobbold upper at the SBR end are pretty crap though tbh, no leg room at all, and not a great view of the pitch as you're looking left all the time.

I've sat there a fair bit with freebies over the years!

Did think that, and as mate said, the bars are a bit sh1t compared to the ones in the corners of NS upper.

Season ticket renewal (moving seats) on 18:36 - Mar 27 with 1149 viewsSitfcB

Give the ticket office a ring and discuss probably best bet, they’ll be able to tell you where there’s empty seats for season tickets etc.

I’m thinking of going to Cobbold block A once I retire from SBRL.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Season ticket renewal (moving seats) on 18:38 - Mar 27 with 1137 viewsitfcsuth

Or NS upper…

I’ve sat in the SBR upper this year, where as my prior ST was Section 6.

The view of the game from the upper is brilliant.
Season ticket renewal (moving seats) on 18:42 - Mar 27 with 1111 viewstextbackup

Season ticket renewal (moving seats) on 18:18 - Mar 27 by Reuser_is_God

I was that end of Cobbold Upper as a kid & loved watching the NSL back in the day.

Upper North is better though, great view of the game up there.

I was always cobbold lower, block U…

Which is why I look on at them young boys in there giving it some with immense pride

Login to get fewer ads

Season ticket renewal (moving seats) on 18:45 - Mar 27 with 1066 viewstextbackup

Season ticket renewal (moving seats) on 18:36 - Mar 27 by SitfcB

Give the ticket office a ring and discuss probably best bet, they’ll be able to tell you where there’s empty seats for season tickets etc.

I’m thinking of going to Cobbold block A once I retire from SBRL.

I just can’t entertain Pioneer or churchmans, pioneer is dark and freezing!

Season ticket renewal (moving seats) on 19:48 - Mar 27 with 941 viewsReuser_is_God

Season ticket renewal (moving seats) on 18:42 - Mar 27 by textbackup

I was always cobbold lower, block U…

Which is why I look on at them young boys in there giving it some with immense pride

They’re class

Evans out

Season ticket renewal (moving seats) on 08:30 - Mar 28 with 613 viewsStewart27

Season ticket renewal (moving seats) on 18:25 - Mar 27 by textbackup

Did think that, and as mate said, the bars are a bit sh1t compared to the ones in the corners of NS upper.

The bar in block A is the worst of the lot. The service is awful. Took us 1/2 hour to get a pint at half time for the Lincoln game.

I’m hopefully getting a ST for me and my boy next year. Thinking middle tier Pioneer. The view is good and it’s easy in and out for the fan zone.

There was no queue at 1/2 time for the fan zone on Saturday and had a lovely pint in the sun.
Season ticket renewal (moving seats) on 09:20 - Mar 28 with 559 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Season ticket renewal (moving seats) on 19:48 - Mar 27 by Reuser_is_God

They’re class

.....but did he get away????

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024