Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our new kit will be provided by Hoax… 17:39 - Mar 30 with 6098 viewsSevenT8

….with Ed Sheeran sponsorship.

You heard it here first.

Poll: When will Gamechanger cancel their visit on Saturday? (GMT)

Our new kit will be provided by Hoax… on 15:49 - Mar 31 with 364 viewsLord_Lucan

Our new kit will be provided by Hoax… on 15:33 - Mar 31 by GeoffSentence

You didnt miss anything

I went, it was terrible.

I stayed over for the night and got so pissed I was refused entry to Pontis cafe for a late night / early morning breakfast.

I've never been turned away from a cafe before.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Our new kit will be provided by Hoax… on 16:52 - Mar 31 with 291 viewsGeoffSentence

Our new kit will be provided by Hoax… on 15:49 - Mar 31 by Lord_Lucan

I went, it was terrible.

I stayed over for the night and got so pissed I was refused entry to Pontis cafe for a late night / early morning breakfast.

I've never been turned away from a cafe before.

I meant in the time you were banned.

To be honest, if you were to pick a period to not be able to go to FPR, that was the time.

Looking much more positive now, and you are back for the upturn. Could the two be linked?

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Our new kit will be provided by Hoax… on 17:09 - Mar 31 with 278 viewsVeggie

Our new kit will be provided by Hoax… on 12:56 - Mar 31 by hype313

Given Ashton's previous relationship with Hummel, it would be hard to argue against them becoming our new kit supplier.

I heard that was a vicious rumour which MA has strenuously denied. OK, things may have got a bit out of hand at the BC Christmas party one year and it’s true that MA and Hummel were found in a state of partial undress in the bibs and cones cupboard, but apparently it was a misunderstanding and they were both just trying on next year’s third kit for size.
[Post edited 31 Mar 2022 17:10]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024