Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Has anyone been able to order any LFTs over the past month or so? 11:54 - Mar 31 with 1141 viewspointofblue

Every time I try it’s been a case of no home delivery slots available.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Has anyone been able to order any LFTs over the past month or so? on 11:55 - Mar 31 with 1126 viewsBasuco

Yes, the stocks were replenished at 20:00 generally so it was mostly an evening order to get any.
Has anyone been able to order any LFTs over the past month or so? on 12:14 - Mar 31 with 1071 viewsFixed_It

Ordered some online yesterday morning, arrived in the post today.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Has anyone been able to order any LFTs over the past month or so? on 12:17 - Mar 31 with 1061 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Yes, had some when I went on a couple of days ago so both me and the wife ordered a pack

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Has anyone been able to order any LFTs over the past month or so? on 12:21 - Mar 31 with 1051 viewsEastTownBlue

I managed to at 9:15 this morning. Think it is a case of keep trying if possible as they disappear quickly with the charge looming.
Has anyone been able to order any LFTs over the past month or so? on 12:22 - Mar 31 with 1057 viewsusm

I Love the NHS
Just went through it to be told at the end that there are no delivery slots available
You'd have thought they could have said that upfront
Bless em

FOYSC
Poll: Did Broad just get a hat trick without realising ?

Has anyone been able to order any LFTs over the past month or so? on 12:42 - Mar 31 with 1009 viewsBasuco

Edit, sorry, after a quite a delay it came up no stock..
[Post edited 31 Mar 2022 13:17]
Has anyone been able to order any LFTs over the past month or so? on 12:48 - Mar 31 with 986 viewspointofblue

Has anyone been able to order any LFTs over the past month or so? on 12:42 - Mar 31 by Basuco

Edit, sorry, after a quite a delay it came up no stock..
[Post edited 31 Mar 2022 13:17]

Just tried but still the same message for me.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Has anyone been able to order any LFTs over the past month or so? on 13:16 - Mar 31 with 937 viewsBasuco

This seems to be a very short sighted policy to start charging for LFT's, I am currently isolating with Covid, if I did not have access to a test how would I know when it is safe to return to the office? Many will not be in a position to buy them which will put the vulnerable at risk, cause mass infection and provide the perfect platform for a new variant that the vaccine may or may not protect us from. Or am I being overly cautious? I might just be grumpy as I will now have to miss the Cambridge game on Saturday.
Login to get fewer ads

Has anyone been able to order any LFTs over the past month or so? on 13:35 - Mar 31 with 900 viewsVic

I try every day - same answer every time. No stock at present.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Has anyone been able to order any LFTs over the past month or so? on 14:00 - Mar 31 with 844 viewsCBBlue

I managed to get some last week thanks to following @LFT_alert on twitter (nothing to do with the government just some very helpful person). Last few days they've literally been available for a couple of half hour blocks during the day. Today it appears they randomly are becoming available for a couple of minutes and then suspended again.

It's almost as if people want to try and protect others by knowing if they are infected or not.

Poll: School on Monday - are you sending in your R, Y1 or Y6 kids?

Has anyone been able to order any LFTs over the past month or so? on 14:21 - Mar 31 with 809 viewsgtsb1966

I've got a cupboard full of them. The school just kept sending my partner them for her son every other week not so long ago. Handy though because last night I tested positive for the second time.
Has anyone been able to order any LFTs over the past month or so? on 15:26 - Mar 31 with 759 viewsjaykay

i wonder what they will do all the LFTS they have in stock. will you be able to buy them from the N.H.S or will they out source them , so someone else can make a profit from this pandemic

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Has anyone been able to order any LFTs over the past month or so? on 15:46 - Mar 31 with 733 viewsZx1988

Has anyone been able to order any LFTs over the past month or so? on 15:26 - Mar 31 by jaykay

i wonder what they will do all the LFTS they have in stock. will you be able to buy them from the N.H.S or will they out source them , so someone else can make a profit from this pandemic

I wonder if the ones that Boots are now selling at an eye-watering price are the same ones they were given for free by the NHS?

Of course, if you reduce the accessibility of Covid testing, you'll absolutely decimate the daily figures and, hey presto, Covid will no longer be a thing. Who'd'a thunk it...

Poll: Stone Island - immediate associations

Has anyone been able to order any LFTs over the past month or so? on 15:54 - Mar 31 with 719 viewsMookamoo

Has anyone been able to order any LFTs over the past month or so? on 15:46 - Mar 31 by Zx1988

I wonder if the ones that Boots are now selling at an eye-watering price are the same ones they were given for free by the NHS?

Of course, if you reduce the accessibility of Covid testing, you'll absolutely decimate the daily figures and, hey presto, Covid will no longer be a thing. Who'd'a thunk it...

Yep.

and the Head of Boots is No 6 in this photo
[Post edited 31 Mar 2022 15:54]
Has anyone been able to order any LFTs over the past month or so? on 16:00 - Mar 31 with 695 viewsWD19

Has anyone been able to order any LFTs over the past month or so? on 15:46 - Mar 31 by Zx1988

I thought the original plan was that Boots were going to sell them 'at cost' after the rules changed. From what I can see they are currently charging £6.....which is interesting news given that I am currently sitting on a stock of 6-8k test kits.
Has anyone been able to order any LFTs over the past month or so? on 16:10 - Mar 31 with 684 viewsronnyd

Went to my local pharmacy (Moreton Hall Croasdales) to get usual scripts and they had a notice saying that they had no LFT's and to phone 119.
Has anyone been able to order any LFTs over the past month or so? on 16:16 - Mar 31 with 652 viewsjaykay

Has anyone been able to order any LFTs over the past month or so? on 15:54 - Mar 31 by Mookamoo

Yep.

and the Head of Boots is No 6 in this photo
[Post edited 31 Mar 2022 15:54]

just looked up boots, after you posted this pic. surprise surprise tax avoidance as well

https://www.thelondoneconomic.com/opinion/boots-robbed-nhs-pillaged-institution-

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Has anyone been able to order any LFTs over the past month or so? on 16:33 - Mar 31 with 630 viewsDanny_G

Has anyone been able to order any LFTs over the past month or so? on 16:00 - Mar 31 by WD19

I thought the original plan was that Boots were going to sell them 'at cost' after the rules changed. From what I can see they are currently charging £6.....which is interesting news given that I am currently sitting on a stock of 6-8k test kits.

Boots are charging about £2 per test if you want the simple ones that you do yourself without a travel certificate, both on the website and in their shops. https://www.boots.com/covid-19-testing/pre-departure-to-uk-covid-19-travel-testi

I got fed up of waiting for the free ones to become available (I'm currently isolating and need to test to release this weekend) so my wife popped down to Boots and got a five-pack for £9.75.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024