Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TEAM: Chirewra and Humphreys on the bench 14:00 - Apr 23 with 2148 viewsSitfcB

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

TEAM: Chirewra and Humphreys on the bench on 14:51 - Apr 23 with 246 viewsDubtractor

TEAM: Chirewra and Humphreys on the bench on 14:06 - Apr 23 by chicoazul

Without doubt the worst keeper I have ever seen play for us. An incredible banter era signing.

Not sure why this has got several down votes. It is a debateable point, but certainly not a controversial opinion. Hladky barely made a save for us and let in a load of goals - but he was good with his feet apparently.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

TEAM: Chirewra and Humphreys on the bench on 15:11 - Apr 23 with 181 viewsMookamoo

TEAM: Chirewra and Humphreys on the bench on 14:21 - Apr 23 by FifeITFC

Didn't realise you were such a young fan and missed out on Hallworth, Carson, Marshall, Pullen, Bracey etc.
[Post edited 23 Apr 2022 14:22]

Harsh. Hallworth was a pretty good keeper.
TEAM: Chirewra and Humphreys on the bench on 15:12 - Apr 23 with 175 viewsFrimleyBlue

TEAM: Chirewra and Humphreys on the bench on 14:51 - Apr 23 by Dubtractor

Not sure why this has got several down votes. It is a debateable point, but certainly not a controversial opinion. Hladky barely made a save for us and let in a load of goals - but he was good with his feet apparently.

Defo up there with one of the worst.

I think people may be looking at his record for Salford, based on performances in a town shirt he was awful.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024