Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who on earth takes control of the RS phone in? 17:31 - Apr 23 with 1241 viewsGarv

And why do they let over emotional cretins like Craig on every week?

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Who on earth takes control of the RS phone in? on 17:32 - Apr 23 with 1222 viewsfooters

Anyone who rings in to phone-in shows is a bit special.

Dear old footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Liberator of Vichy TWTD
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Who on earth takes control of the RS phone in? on 17:38 - Apr 23 with 1182 viewswrighty84

Who on earth takes control of the RS phone in? on 17:32 - Apr 23 by footers

I haven’t been on for 6 months mate and I love it how some of you get wound up 😂😂 just be happy fella
Who on earth takes control of the RS phone in? on 17:40 - Apr 23 with 1162 viewswrighty84

Who on earth takes control of the RS phone in? on 17:32 - Apr 23 by footers

Very special mate don’t forget that xx
Who on earth takes control of the RS phone in? on 17:44 - Apr 23 with 1136 viewsjeera

Who on earth takes control of the RS phone in? on 17:38 - Apr 23 by wrighty84

I haven’t been on for 6 months mate and I love it how some of you get wound up 😂😂 just be happy fella

You got to admit some are pretty bad.

There was a pointless text read out that said something along the lines of "We're going nowhere until we start to score more goals..."

My mother is pushing 85, knows nothing about football, but could have easily put that one together herself without any help from anyone else.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Who on earth takes control of the RS phone in? on 18:00 - Apr 23 with 1083 viewsfooters

Who on earth takes control of the RS phone in? on 17:38 - Apr 23 by wrighty84

Didn't even listen to it. Why would anyone bother? It's more of a general observation.

Dear old footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Liberator of Vichy TWTD
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Who on earth takes control of the RS phone in? on 18:44 - Apr 23 with 1006 viewsScuzzer

He has not been on for over a year to be accurate. Are you sure you were listening....or are just trying to create a false narrative? And to call him a certain is just downright wrong.

Established 1968

Who on earth takes control of the RS phone in? on 19:33 - Apr 23 with 939 viewsHARRY10

For my sins many years back I worked in local radio, and the thought was that such idiots were what kept others phoning in, and so were always put on - bar a few 'nutters'

In fact a few were even phoned to get their response.

I think it is what is known now as , clickbait
Who on earth takes control of the RS phone in? on 20:45 - Apr 23 with 853 viewsCheltenham_Blue

The let the Craigs of this world on because it gets people like you talking about it.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Login to get fewer ads

Who on earth takes control of the RS phone in? on 09:12 - Apr 24 with 639 viewsElephantintheRoom

Few listeners and even fewer callers. Murdoch has an entire station devoted to cretins - it’s called Talksport.

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024