Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Paul Heaton’s birthday drinks - Duke Of York pub 14:45 - May 9 with 1999 viewsEJP

If anyone fancies raising a glass to Paul Heaton, he’s out some money behind the bar at the Duke Of York on Woodbridge Road…

Paul Heaton’s birthday drinks - Duke Of York pub on 15:26 - May 9 with 1856 viewsIllinoisblue

Can’t believe he’s 60. What a top bloke he is. This is one masterpiece of many:

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Paul Heaton’s birthday drinks - Duke Of York pub on 15:44 - May 9 with 1798 viewsEJP

Paul Heaton’s birthday drinks - Duke Of York pub on 15:26 - May 9 by Illinoisblue

Can’t believe he’s 60. What a top bloke he is. This is one masterpiece of many:

When I finally make it onto Desert Island Discs, this would be one of the tracks..,
He has it back in his set list now too.
Paul Heaton’s birthday drinks - Duke Of York pub on 16:38 - May 9 with 1707 viewsIllinoisblue

Paul Heaton’s birthday drinks - Duke Of York pub on 15:44 - May 9 by EJP

When I finally make it onto Desert Island Discs, this would be one of the tracks..,
He has it back in his set list now too.

I hadn’t heard it in ages but it still sounds as great as it did way back when. He and Jacqui more than do it justice

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Paul Heaton’s birthday drinks - Duke Of York pub on 17:25 - May 9 with 1630 viewsCoastalblue

Had never paid him too much attention in the past but saw him as support act for Squeeze a few years ago and it opened my eyes (ears) to him.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Paul Heaton’s birthday drinks - Duke Of York pub on 21:25 - May 9 with 1419 viewsRadlett_blue

Paul Heaton’s birthday drinks - Duke Of York pub on 17:25 - May 9 by Coastalblue

Had never paid him too much attention in the past but saw him as support act for Squeeze a few years ago and it opened my eyes (ears) to him.

Indeed, saw him supporting Squeeze at the old Town & country Club in Kentish Town, now the O2 Forum, probably on the same tour. I had a really good Beautiful South CD, but I think I must have left it in my wife's last car when we sold it so no longer have it.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Paul Heaton’s birthday drinks - Duke Of York pub on 21:46 - May 9 with 1374 viewsGlasgowBlue

Paul Heaton’s birthday drinks - Duke Of York pub on 17:25 - May 9 by Coastalblue

One of Britain's finest observational songwriters. Up there with Ray Davies and Elvis Costello imo.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Paul Heaton’s birthday drinks - Duke Of York pub on 21:58 - May 9 with 1354 viewsBugs

I saw The Housemartins in 1980 something at a Womad festival somewhere in the south west when I was 11 or 12. They were the only band I had heard of at the festival.
Paul Heaton’s birthday drinks - Duke Of York pub on 08:47 - May 10 with 1155 viewsthorpedo

It's Happy Hour again. And again. And again.....

Thorpedo

Login to get fewer ads

Paul Heaton’s birthday drinks - Duke Of York pub on 09:36 - May 10 with 1095 viewsLeoMuff

Paul Heaton’s birthday drinks - Duke Of York pub on 08:47 - May 10 by thorpedo

Been playing the Housemartins ever since I saw this in the news, great band and top man. Happy birthday Paul, what a smashing gesture and idea.

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Paul Heaton’s birthday drinks - Duke Of York pub on 09:53 - May 10 with 1064 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Paul Heaton’s birthday drinks - Duke Of York pub on 08:47 - May 10 by thorpedo

A few red eyes this morning, I'd imagine.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024