Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Phil/Gav - do you get paid for providing others website their stories? 11:47 - May 16 with 982 viewsKeno

if not you should do!!

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/fresh-update-emerges-regarding-30-year-olds-si

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Phil/Gav - do you get paid for providing others website their stories? on 14:24 - May 16 with 762 viewsBury_St_Edmundson

Please don't swear on here

That website is THE WORST
Phil/Gav - do you get paid for providing others website their stories? on 14:30 - May 16 with 741 viewsPhilTWTD

They did credit and give a link, which is more than some do!
Phil/Gav - do you get paid for providing others website their stories? on 14:46 - May 16 with 682 viewsSwansea_Blue

Lazy copying is the worst. Although They did credit and give a link, which is more than some do!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Phil/Gav - do you get paid for providing others website their stories? on 14:51 - May 16 with 664 viewshoppy

Phil/Gav - do you get paid for providing others website their stories? on 14:46 - May 16 by Swansea_Blue

Lazy copying is the worst. Although They did credit and give a link, which is more than some do!

Indeed, as you say, lazy copying is the worst. Although in this instance, they did credit and give a link, which is more than some do!

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Phil/Gav - do you get paid for providing others website their stories? on 14:58 - May 16 with 636 viewsKeno

Phil/Gav - do you get paid for providing others website their stories? on 14:51 - May 16 by hoppy

Indeed, as you say, lazy copying is the worst. Although in this instance, they did credit and give a link, which is more than some do!

This type of lazy copying is the worst, especially as in this instance, you didn't give credit or a link, as many people dont in such circumstances

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Phil/Gav - do you get paid for providing others website their stories? on 15:08 - May 16 with 614 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Phil/Gav - do you get paid for providing others website their stories? on 14:58 - May 16 by Keno

This type of lazy copying is the worst, especially as in this instance, you didn't give credit or a link, as many people dont in such circumstances

This type of lazy copying is the worst,

Link https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/add-reply/535291/5271516

Credit PhilTWTD/Keno etc al

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Phil/Gav - do you get paid for providing others website their stories? on 15:20 - May 16 with 571 viewsjeera

Phil/Gav - do you get paid for providing others website their stories? on 15:08 - May 16 by BlueandTruesince82

This type of lazy copying is the worst,

Link https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/add-reply/535291/5271516

Credit PhilTWTD/Keno etc al

^ This

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Phil/Gav - do you get paid for providing others website their stories? on 15:21 - May 16 with 560 viewsSTYG

Phil/Gav - do you get paid for providing others website their stories? on 15:20 - May 16 by jeera

^ This

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/fresh-update-emerges-regarding-30-year-olds-si
Login to get fewer ads

Phil/Gav - do you get paid for providing others website their stories? on 15:23 - May 16 with 548 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Phil/Gav - do you get paid for providing others website their stories? on 15:20 - May 16 by jeera

^ This

I'll never make it in the world of the gutter press.

Perhaps I should focus on getting people back to the office, stop Joe Public gorging on Stilton and do my bit for obesity.....doing that would feel rather murkier though

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024