Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If you have any interest in Oasis, this video is long but fascinating 11:49 - Jun 18 with 2339 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

It's a conspiracy about the album (What's The Story) Morning Glory, and it all fits together. Whether it's true or not, it's an amazing effort by this fella and really interesting.

Think the Beatles links at the end are a bit tenuous, but the main body of the video makes sense.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

If you have any interest in Oasis, this video is long but fascinating on 20:01 - Jun 18 with 2105 viewsMattinLondon

Thanks for posting this - I’ve only watched the first 30 mins and I’ve found it fascinating.

But what makes it a conspiracy theory rather than a very deep explanation of the album and lyrics?
If you have any interest in Oasis, this video is long but fascinating on 20:09 - Jun 18 with 2087 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

If you have any interest in Oasis, this video is long but fascinating on 20:01 - Jun 18 by MattinLondon

Thanks for posting this - I’ve only watched the first 30 mins and I’ve found it fascinating.

But what makes it a conspiracy theory rather than a very deep explanation of the album and lyrics?

Yeah it's funny wording. He probably found using the word "conspiracy" gets more hits on youtube. I guess the conspiracy is that Noel has claimed his lyrics are an afterthought/don't really mean much etc.

They've always played the 'mad fer it' badboy image, but it seems he's quite sensitive if you dig a little deeper, and the conspiracy is that he's always sought to hide it.

If you have any interest in Oasis, this video is long but fascinating on 20:30 - Jun 18 with 2057 viewsSwansea_Blue

Not a big flower arranger myself, but it's interesting stuff alright.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

If you have any interest in Oasis, this video is long but fascinating on 22:40 - Jun 18 with 1985 viewsBlueastheycome

You’ve got me hooked and I am interested.. but to be honest I CBA to watch a 90 min video and skimming through it quickly hasn’t revealed anything either.

Are you able to summarise it for me in a few sentences ?
If you have any interest in Oasis, this video is long but fascinating on 22:53 - Jun 18 with 1965 viewsMelford

I watched this the other week and as you say it's pretty interesting and he makes it all match up.

After that point and that album they never had the same power, after Morning Glory and Knebworth it was downhill. Noel's songwriting was at it's peak at this exact period, I wonder if he regrets now spunking genius tracks like The Masterplan away as B sides instead of holding them back for the next album.

Be Here Now was a massive letdown, then Bonehead and Guigsy left and it was just Liam and Noel with hired hands instead of the tight-knit gang they were.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

If you have any interest in Oasis, this video is long but fascinating on 22:58 - Jun 18 with 1952 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

If you have any interest in Oasis, this video is long but fascinating on 22:40 - Jun 18 by Blueastheycome

You’ve got me hooked and I am interested.. but to be honest I CBA to watch a 90 min video and skimming through it quickly hasn’t revealed anything either.

Are you able to summarise it for me in a few sentences ?

What, are you a child?! Watch it or don't watch it. You wouldn't skim a movie!

It builds. You start off thinking he's a nutter, then realise he's onto something. I can't summarise that, you need all the pieces of the puzzle.

If you have any interest in Oasis, this video is long but fascinating on 23:28 - Jun 18 with 1913 viewsMattinLondon

If you have any interest in Oasis, this video is long but fascinating on 20:09 - Jun 18 by The_Flashing_Smile

Yeah it's funny wording. He probably found using the word "conspiracy" gets more hits on youtube. I guess the conspiracy is that Noel has claimed his lyrics are an afterthought/don't really mean much etc.

They've always played the 'mad fer it' badboy image, but it seems he's quite sensitive if you dig a little deeper, and the conspiracy is that he's always sought to hide it.

Noel is a lot more intelligent than how he is portrayed in the media especially during the 90s. He also comes across as being able to be quite nasty which probably is a prerequisite for a lot of sensitive people.

I always found it telling that he came across as never being comfortable with the laddish following that they played to when they were together (albeit after Morning Glory).
If you have any interest in Oasis, this video is long but fascinating on 23:41 - Jun 18 with 1892 viewsMelford

If you have any interest in Oasis, this video is long but fascinating on 23:28 - Jun 18 by MattinLondon

Noel is a lot more intelligent than how he is portrayed in the media especially during the 90s. He also comes across as being able to be quite nasty which probably is a prerequisite for a lot of sensitive people.

I always found it telling that he came across as never being comfortable with the laddish following that they played to when they were together (albeit after Morning Glory).

This interview was released as a single and made the charts.
[Post edited 18 Jun 2022 23:42]

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

Login to get fewer ads

If you have any interest in Oasis, this video is long but fascinating on 23:43 - Jun 18 with 1889 viewsEnigma_Blue

Was never all that into Oasis but in later years I have found Noel Gallagher to be quite an interesting character. I only recently found out he can't actually read music and has no interest in doing so. I will check out this video when I get a chance.If you haven't seen the Video below already you should watch it. It is about their song Do you know what I mean which most people thought when it first came out is just a rock anthem with completely m meaningless lyrics.

[Post edited 19 Jun 2022 0:02]
If you have any interest in Oasis, this video is long but fascinating on 23:48 - Jun 18 with 1862 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

If you have any interest in Oasis, this video is long but fascinating on 23:43 - Jun 18 by Enigma_Blue

Was never all that into Oasis but in later years I have found Noel Gallagher to be quite an interesting character. I only recently found out he can't actually read music and has no interest in doing so. I will check out this video when I get a chance.If you haven't seen the Video below already you should watch it. It is about their song Do you know what I mean which most people thought when it first came out is just a rock anthem with completely m meaningless lyrics.

[Post edited 19 Jun 2022 0:02]

I think you've copied the url rather than the 'share' url.

If you have any interest in Oasis, this video is long but fascinating on 23:53 - Jun 18 with 1849 viewsEnigma_Blue

If you have any interest in Oasis, this video is long but fascinating on 23:48 - Jun 18 by The_Flashing_Smile

I think you've copied the url rather than the 'share' url.

Try this link.

https://www.vidoevo.com/video/VnpvYzdWcWuRpc1VIQWc/noel-gallagher-his-abusive-fa
If you have any interest in Oasis, this video is long but fascinating on 15:25 - Jun 19 with 1582 viewsBluespeed225

If you have any interest in Oasis, this video is long but fascinating on 23:41 - Jun 18 by Melford

This interview was released as a single and made the charts.
[Post edited 18 Jun 2022 23:42]

‘Sibling Rivalry’ 1995. Kray twin sleeve😀
If you have any interest in Oasis, this video is long but fascinating on 22:53 - Jun 19 with 1449 viewsGlasgowBlue

If you have any interest in Oasis, this video is long but fascinating on 22:53 - Jun 18 by Melford

I watched this the other week and as you say it's pretty interesting and he makes it all match up.

After that point and that album they never had the same power, after Morning Glory and Knebworth it was downhill. Noel's songwriting was at it's peak at this exact period, I wonder if he regrets now spunking genius tracks like The Masterplan away as B sides instead of holding them back for the next album.

Be Here Now was a massive letdown, then Bonehead and Guigsy left and it was just Liam and Noel with hired hands instead of the tight-knit gang they were.

Although BHN does include one of their greatest anthems, Stand By Me, which still holds up today.

Madness to have left Stay Young off the album though.

Anyone interested in Britpop I found Rock Family Trees on Tv. This episode featured Suede, Elastica, Blur etc. very enjoyable.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024