Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Question on the impact of shirt sales 16:06 - Jun 23 with 2719 viewsnick141

I heard on the KOA pod that our shirt sales have already doubled last season's record breaking amount, which is great news. I just bought the away kit.

I wonder the impact of this - does it have a material impact on affording signings/wages etc.? I don't know the figures involved but if anyone does that might be interesting.
Question on the impact of shirt sales on 13:32 - Jun 24 with 274 viewsEly_Blue

Question on the impact of shirt sales on 19:28 - Jun 23 by Pinewoodblue

We probably bank as much per shirt sold as the VAT man receives.

That’ll be zero on the kids ones then will it? Get real

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Question on the impact of shirt sales on 14:07 - Jun 24 with 239 viewsCharlie_pl_baxter

Different club, but someone in the know told me Cardiff just doubled their shirt order on the possibility of Bale signing. I can't imagine they would risk that without the upside being fairly decent.

Poll: We recruit two strikers, one has to be Bonne or Wickham, who would you have?

Question on the impact of shirt sales on 14:14 - Jun 24 with 232 viewswkj

Question on the impact of shirt sales on 14:07 - Jun 24 by Charlie_pl_baxter

Different club, but someone in the know told me Cardiff just doubled their shirt order on the possibility of Bale signing. I can't imagine they would risk that without the upside being fairly decent.

I can see it now, Cardiff signs bale, he goes 4 days before being out for the season.,

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Question on the impact of shirt sales on 14:14 - Jun 24 with 232 viewsStadiumofdark

Question on the impact of shirt sales on 17:51 - Jun 23 by Big_Jase

It’s really not, manufacturing deals don’t work like that.

It absolutely is,. We do not make a couple of quid per shirt. It's about 15-20%
Question on the impact of shirt sales on 14:22 - Jun 24 with 212 viewsCharlie_pl_baxter

Question on the impact of shirt sales on 14:14 - Jun 24 by wkj

I can see it now, Cardiff signs bale, he goes 4 days before being out for the season.,

yeah but you've got to find some time to play golf...

Poll: We recruit two strikers, one has to be Bonne or Wickham, who would you have?

Question on the impact of shirt sales on 15:22 - Jun 24 with 199 viewsdirtyboy

Question on the impact of shirt sales on 14:14 - Jun 24 by Stadiumofdark

It absolutely is,. We do not make a couple of quid per shirt. It's about 15-20%

Based on what I'd see, things vary wildy and we see discounting, %claw backs, bulk buy, standard /small discount cost, but return sponsorship payments, any number of methods.

It's not an insignificant number of shirts being sold, so I would still think the club would receive as Stadiumofdark says...getting on for 15% of the retail in some way shape or form, even for a custom run.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024