Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kevin Mincher Interview 14:54 - Jul 6 with 834 viewsSheffordBlue

Enjoyed the Kevin Mincher interview this morning. Interesting background and good to see he is involved with helping everyone at the club, not just the first team.

Poll: How many points do you think you'll need to get a ticket for Norwich?

Kevin Mincher Interview on 16:01 - Jul 6 with 723 viewsVic

Yep, a good watch. Shame he couldn't help Bonne get out of his goal slump last season.

He talks in the same measured way that Ashton does and for some reason that makes me just a little bit skeptical when he says the yellow boots are a tip of the hat to SBR's glory years team! Call me cynical but that sounds like convenient psychobabble to me.

Glad he's here though - anything that helps is good by me.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Kevin Mincher Interview on 16:24 - Jul 6 with 673 viewsDJR

Kevin Mincher Interview on 16:01 - Jul 6 by Vic

Yep, a good watch. Shame he couldn't help Bonne get out of his goal slump last season.

He talks in the same measured way that Ashton does and for some reason that makes me just a little bit skeptical when he says the yellow boots are a tip of the hat to SBR's glory years team! Call me cynical but that sounds like convenient psychobabble to me.

Glad he's here though - anything that helps is good by me.

Yes, very interesting. Seems like a nice chap but I had imagined a Performance Coach would be more fitness orientated.
Kevin Mincher Interview on 16:27 - Jul 6 with 646 viewsMetal_Hacker

I like it . If it makes us more positive and confident in our approach and gets us even ONE extra point that could be the difference between auto promotion or not , I'm all for it !

Poll: If it were one or the other

Kevin Mincher Interview on 16:34 - Jul 6 with 625 viewsFixed_It

Kevin Mincher Interview on 16:24 - Jul 6 by DJR

Yes, very interesting. Seems like a nice chap but I had imagined a Performance Coach would be more fitness orientated.

Mental fitness innit.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Kevin Mincher Interview on 18:01 - Jul 6 with 505 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

He comes across really well and seems like a positive move for the club - for all staff not just the players. Just watching that video makes me want to have a one-to-one pep talk with him!

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024