Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
EFL Cup & Papa John's Trophy. 12:39 - Jul 21 with 1026 viewsPaddy39

Can anyone answer why it's always the Churchman's end Upper that is open for these games and never the Sir Bobby North Stand Upper. I have decided not to bother as Sir Bobby upper is not open, if it was I would purchase tickets. How many other people does this put off?

Poll: Should we retire our No.9 shirt for one season after losing Paul Mariner RIP?

EFL Cup & Papa John's Trophy. on 12:41 - Jul 21 with 1003 viewsunbelievablue

Duno. But, question back to you is, why would you go if it was North but not because it's South?

Le meilleur des mondes possibles
Poll: When booking a reservation at a restaurant/bar, do you give...

EFL Cup & Papa John's Trophy. on 12:42 - Jul 21 with 1000 viewsPaddy39

EFL Cup & Papa John's Trophy. on 12:41 - Jul 21 by unbelievablue

Duno. But, question back to you is, why would you go if it was North but not because it's South?

Because I'm a season ticket holder in the North and have been for many years and I like sitting up there.

Poll: Should we retire our No.9 shirt for one season after losing Paul Mariner RIP?

EFL Cup & Papa John's Trophy. on 12:53 - Jul 21 with 945 viewsSitfcB

The upper isn’t open on both stands for those games. It’s to save costs though due to the reduced crowds. Magnus Upper is good, I usually go there for those games.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

EFL Cup & Papa John's Trophy. on 13:47 - Jul 21 with 824 viewsthe_toff

EFL Cup & Papa John's Trophy. on 12:41 - Jul 21 by unbelievablue

I'm the same. I live 8 miles North of Ipswich and the commute to the south stand is that bit too far for me.
EFL Cup & Papa John's Trophy. on 13:54 - Jul 21 with 812 viewsSTYG

EFL Cup & Papa John's Trophy. on 13:47 - Jul 21 by the_toff

I'm the same. I live 8 miles North of Ipswich and the commute to the south stand is that bit too far for me.

Same.

I once got to just past the Centre Spot and thought why bother so headed home.
EFL Cup & Papa John's Trophy. on 13:59 - Jul 21 with 799 viewsthe_toff

EFL Cup & Papa John's Trophy. on 13:54 - Jul 21 by STYG

Same.

I once got to just past the Centre Spot and thought why bother so headed home.

People will laugh, but I guess there's a tipping point for every journey at which point it becomes not worthwhile. North stand I can just about justify, but I'll be damned if I'm trekking to Sir Alf.
EFL Cup & Papa John's Trophy. on 14:05 - Jul 21 with 770 viewsSTYG

EFL Cup & Papa John's Trophy. on 13:59 - Jul 21 by the_toff

People will laugh, but I guess there's a tipping point for every journey at which point it becomes not worthwhile. North stand I can just about justify, but I'll be damned if I'm trekking to Sir Alf.

Perfectly understandable not to want to complete the last bit of that journey. If you've travelled all the way from say Movac.
EFL Cup & Papa John's Trophy. on 15:22 - Jul 21 with 678 viewsTractorCam

It isn't open for Colchester and never is for these games, it was for West Ham because the lower was closed due to the big screen works.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Login to get fewer ads

EFL Cup & Papa John's Trophy. on 15:24 - Jul 21 with 670 viewsMetal_Hacker

Get an Uber

Poll: If it were one or the other

EFL Cup & Papa John's Trophy. on 15:37 - Jul 21 with 643 viewsGeoffSentence

Trekking? Thought you'd have a chauffeur.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

EFL Cup & Papa John's Trophy. on 15:42 - Jul 21 with 637 viewsthe_toff

EFL Cup & Papa John's Trophy. on 15:37 - Jul 21 by GeoffSentence

Trekking? Thought you'd have a chauffeur.

Alas, my friend. I take a Hawk Express now thanks to this poxy cost of living crisis. Heating a 12 bed is ghastly and don't get me started on the pool. I'll have to dip in to my off shore inheritance at this rate.
EFL Cup & Papa John's Trophy. on 15:49 - Jul 21 with 625 viewsGeoffSentence

EFL Cup & Papa John's Trophy. on 15:42 - Jul 21 by the_toff

Alas, my friend. I take a Hawk Express now thanks to this poxy cost of living crisis. Heating a 12 bed is ghastly and don't get me started on the pool. I'll have to dip in to my off shore inheritance at this rate.

It's come to something when you can't afford servants anymore. I'll put you down as a labour voter for the next election then.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024