Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Burton tickets 19:18 - Jul 24 with 1927 viewsTractorgirlforever

Hi, does anybody know the date the tickets for the trip to burton go on sale?. Burton are already selling them on their website .
Burton tickets on 19:31 - Jul 24 with 1891 viewsPJH

No but I am assuming it will be this week sometime.
Forest Green went on sale to Gold Card the day after they announced a sale date so the Burton on sale date announcement likely to be very soon I imagine.
Burton tickets on 16:00 - Jul 26 with 1667 viewsKTBlue

Burton tickets on 19:31 - Jul 24 by PJH

No but I am assuming it will be this week sometime.
Forest Green went on sale to Gold Card the day after they announced a sale date so the Burton on sale date announcement likely to be very soon I imagine.

what are the chances of them reaching silver membership do you reckon? Evening game, not a new ground, so from a selfish point of view, I'm hoping gold and season tickets don't grab them all.
Burton tickets on 16:08 - Jul 26 with 1637 viewsSteve_M

On sale today for GC holders:

Season tickets holders tomorrow.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Burton tickets on 19:18 - Jul 26 with 1539 viewsTractorgirlforever

Burton tickets on 16:00 - Jul 26 by KTBlue

what are the chances of them reaching silver membership do you reckon? Evening game, not a new ground, so from a selfish point of view, I'm hoping gold and season tickets don't grab them all.

Yes me too!.. i live in derby so its one of the easiest trips of the season for me!... 15 minute drive from my house. I think there will still be a few left on silver member sale day.🙂
Burton tickets on 19:25 - Jul 26 with 1520 viewsSteve_M

Burton tickets on 19:18 - Jul 26 by Tractorgirlforever

Yes me too!.. i live in derby so its one of the easiest trips of the season for me!... 15 minute drive from my house. I think there will still be a few left on silver member sale day.🙂

Should be ok I would think. It’s difficult to get back to London by train from there in the evening and a fair drive from Ipswich plus we’ve played there a few times in recent years.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Burton tickets on 20:50 - Jul 26 with 1457 viewsportmanpensioner

Should be good as we’ve been allocated 1600+ for a Tuesday game
Burton tickets on 15:28 - Jul 28 with 1331 viewsKTBlue

Still plenty left i presume, or is it impossible to know from buying them?
Burton tickets on 20:06 - Jul 28 with 1236 viewsTractorgirlforever

Burton tickets on 15:28 - Jul 28 by KTBlue

Still plenty left i presume, or is it impossible to know from buying them?

Still lots of tickets left, i even think there will still be some for mondays general sale .
Login to get fewer ads

Burton tickets on 10:36 - Jul 29 with 1146 viewsKTBlue

Burton tickets on 20:06 - Jul 28 by Tractorgirlforever

Still lots of tickets left, i even think there will still be some for mondays general sale .

yeah quite a few left still. Got mine!! Can't wait. Will be my first game of the season.
Burton tickets on 11:48 - Jul 29 with 1101 viewsTractorgirlforever

Burton tickets on 10:36 - Jul 29 by KTBlue

yeah quite a few left still. Got mine!! Can't wait. Will be my first game of the season.

It will be my first game of the season too so really excited.
Burton tickets on 12:03 - Jul 29 with 1071 viewsSaleAway

Burton tickets on 10:36 - Jul 29 by KTBlue

Got mine this morning, still plenty left....

Looking forward to my first game of the season

Poll: Which is less impressive?
Blog: Phoenix From the Flames

Burton tickets on 13:37 - Jul 29 with 1036 viewsJamestownPrince

Burton tickets on 12:03 - Jul 29 by SaleAway

Got mine this morning, still plenty left....

Looking forward to my first game of the season

Ordered mine too, swapped a few things around as originally would have missed this and did Shrewsbury, but with train strikes ......

Easy enough to get the 2221 train back to New Street and a tram home (he says hopefully!!)
Burton tickets on 15:09 - Jul 29 with 1008 viewsLesta_Tractor

Burton tickets on 19:18 - Jul 26 by Tractorgirlforever

Nice easy trip from Leicester too, we parked at the ground last time and still got home in under an hour
[Post edited 29 Jul 2022 15:09]

1:23:47, 38:26
Poll: What is more important to you?

Burton tickets on 15:46 - Jul 29 with 982 viewsTractorgirlforever

Burton tickets on 15:09 - Jul 29 by Lesta_Tractor

Nice easy trip from Leicester too, we parked at the ground last time and still got home in under an hour
[Post edited 29 Jul 2022 15:09]

Yes theres plenty of free parking nearby also, especially with it being an evening game.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024